• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I have exchanged saliva with a stacy

Was at a pub with some accommodation friends and their friends which included some grils. We go outside and this stacy which is one of the most angelic (plain but beautiful angelic) grils I have seen asks me to hold her drink whilst she goes back to the accommodation to get something.

I agree because I am a loser (losers make the best slaves) so after she goes I drink some of her drink from her straw partially because I wanted to get more drunk and partially because I am a virgin. No one noticed or didn't care.

It was some sort of vodka and lemonade.

She returned and I gave her the drink back and she was none the wiser.

I watched as she drank her drink from the straw (jk I saw but didn't really care)

chadrat
HQNP
[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]Stkys tbh[/font]

lms_zombie

PSL Hall of Fame
Oldcels
and before that she was exchanging chad's semen in her mouth

:eastwood:

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy

a9b3

Champion
i thought you might have made out with her from the title. shit thread kys

KEy21

Champion
I kissed and made out with a Jb Stacy when I was in high school that I dated. I went slow with her and was always super polite even tho she liked me for being someone who was a trouble maker. I just thought she was super precious cuz she was beautiful etc. 

She ended up breaking up with me I was so beta with her and she would want to make out more and I would tell her to go slow thinking it was gonna make her trust me more. She was still a Virgin.

Knowing what I know now, I would have escalated things, grabbed her ass around other people to be kinky, tried to grab her pussy while we made out and would have drilled her Virgin pussy and filled it with cum while her parents were home. 

Fuck, I was such a little ignorant bitch. I hate this world for lying to me.

a9b3

Champion
KEy21 said:
I kissed and made out with a Jb Stacy when I was in high school that I dated. I went slow with her and was always super polite even tho she liked me for being someone who was a trouble maker. I just thought she was super precious cuz she was beautiful etc. 

She ended up breaking up with me I was so beta with her and she would want to make out more and I would tell her to go slow thinking it was gonna make her trust me more. She was still a Virgin.

Knowing what I know now, I would have escalated things, grabbed her ass around other people to be kinky, tried to grab her pussy while we made out and would have drilled her Virgin pussy and filled it with cum while her parents were home. 

absolutely brutal

Bhunnah

Megastar
KEy21 said:

they move faster than us

KEy21

Champion
Bhunnah said:
KEy21 said:

they move faster than us
They really do. I remember while we dated she had sooo many guys text her and like semi flirt with her and test the waters around me and she would tell me about them.

Certain guys would casually ask “yo you still dating X??”  And I handled those badly too. I just didn’t know what the fuck I was doing. I thought love was real and playing game was for kids.

Playing game is for guys who get PUSSY when they’re in high school.

I have more suicide stories like this that make me wanna slit my wrists. I have many more.

Bhunnah

Megastar
KEy21 said:
Bhunnah said:
they move faster than us
They really do. I remember while we dated she had sooo many guys text her and like semi flirt with her and test the waters around me and she would tell me about them.

Certain guys would casually ask “yo you still dating X??”  And I handled those badly too. I just didn’t know what the fuck I was doing. I thought love was real and playing game was for kids.

Playing game is for guys who get PUSSY when they’re in high school.

I have more suicide stories like this that make me wanna slit my wrists. I have many more.
hm yes new threads