I have a weird type of fetish with interracial porn

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
3
For some reason, I love seeing hot but trashy looking white girls taking the BBC and just getting dominated by it, see a pornstar like Charlee Chase or Nicki Hunter for example. The kinds of bitches you knew likely came from a poor and racist family but are still taking the BBC.



 

Franktank

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,785
Reputation
3
I like interracial porn too. White on white porn is like eating bread on bread
 

animus

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2015
Messages
2,342
Reputation
3
first time I saw Filipino porn I thought it was the nastiest thing watching two emaciated Filipinos go at it. the guy looked like he was on crack and the girl looked like she weighed about 90lbs. it was epic action too. that bitch had sweat on her forehead while sucking his dick and he was manhandling that girl sucking on her nipples and eating her pussy. the action was 100 times better than american porn. then he started fucking her while she was against the wall and it looked like he was on cocaine. crazy as fuck!!!
 

ilikedicks

Coper
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
978
Reputation
1
Blacks and Whites on Asian girls > on white girls.

I prefer it because asians are tight, blacks and whites have wider dinks so it makes it seem more.......incompatible if that makes sense LOL.
 

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
3
I don't even like seeing pornstars that look too pretty (Kayden Kross) or way too aesthetically appealing with blacks. It is always the ones like I posted in the OP with blacks. The ones who look good but not good in a classically supermodel way but in a trashy looking way, Gianna Michaels is the perfect example.
 

blackcel

Coper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
991
Reputation
0
SeriousM said:
I don't even like seeing pornstars that look too pretty (Kayden Kross) or way too aesthetically appealing with blacks. It is always the ones like I posted in the OP with blacks. The ones who look good but not good in a classically supermodel way but in a trashy looking way, Gianna Michaels is the perfect example.

[hr]
Probs my favorite pornstar and she gets blacked


[hr]
Probs my favorite pornstar and she gets blacked

 

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,255
Reputation
760
blackcel said:
SeriousM said:
I don't even like seeing pornstars that look too pretty (Kayden Kross) or way too aesthetically appealing with blacks. It is always the ones like I posted in the OP with blacks. The ones who look good but not good in a classically supermodel way but in a trashy looking way, Gianna Michaels is the perfect example.

[hr]
Probs my favorite pornstar and she gets blacked


[hr]
Probs my favorite pornstar and she gets blacked

Who is that?  :inlove:
 

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
3
not sure of the scene

to above: pornstar is Siri, she has taken a dick of every race and is the ideal high E type woman
 

Harris

Incel
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Messages
140
Reputation
0
SeriousM said:
For some reason, I love seeing hot but trashy looking white girls taking the BBC and just getting dominated by it, see a pornstar like Charlee Chase or Nicki Hunter for example. The kinds of bitches you knew likely came from a poor and racist family but are still taking the BBC.
you're a subhuman negroidcel, that's why

:cage2:
 

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
3
Kim Kardashian said:
do you like videos by blacked.com ? just look them up
No, the girls in it are too clean, I prefer trash women like the ones in OP getting smashed.
 
Top