I have a legit side business that makes me $60-80/hr

chadimir

Gigachad
I started a mobile service business earlier this year that allowed me to make 30-50$ an hour. Once my service gained popularity in my area, i am now able to charge 60-80$ for the same service and alot of people gladly pay. Some I do it for cheaper if I feel like it. Usually make 200-300$ a day(3-4 jobs on avergae) and each job takes anywhere from 20-45 min.

It's practically a genius niche service that nearly 1/3 people NEED(since most people get it for the safety) but typically goes unnoticed.. It's something they don't think about very often(until it gets really bad), but use almost every night. And once they see the service i offer, most people sign up pretty quick or try to do omething about it themselves. There is not a single person in my entire city/county offering the same at-home service other than me at the moment. Sure some people try to do it themselves, but most don't have a professional method/supplies/items to get the job done correctly. Plus majoirty of people don't want to spend the time investigating/learning exactly what to buy and how to do it.

The best part is the supplies/items needed to perform this service can be bought for under 150$ and that will buy you nearly a years worth of supply if you use it wisely. You can build/publish a professional site using godaddy/wix for under 100 bucks a year and you can call certain companies who will generate free customers for you in exchange for a small percent of each order you get. The initial investment is no more than $300(bus license, site, supplies) and you can literally make that back in one day. The learning curve for this service is about 1 week and you can service I'd say up to 20 people a day at their house if your quick and good.

Want to know my service? LOL TOO bad

But 

If someone guesses correctly I'll say what the service is.

feg

Chad
lol website, stopped reading right there

I'm not a schmuck been through the internet guru scams as well

chadimir

Gigachad
feg said:

Nope its a service based business where you drive to peoples homes to do the service there or they come to you. The business isn't some affiliate online marketing bullshit or something like that. This is a real service that you have to perform with proper tools/supplies .

thor

Incel
Good luck if you're not lying.
I made a few online businesses and failed each time. I need more knowledge and experience and then I'm going to try again. It's really hard making in nowadays on the internet.

Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
feg said:

Nope its a service based business where you drive to peoples homes to do the service there or they come to you. The business isn't some affiliate online marketing bullshit or something like that. This is a real service that you have to perform with proper tools/supplies .
Still going with "sucking dick for cash".

The "supplies" are a giant pack of condoms.

feg

Chad
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
pm me some details pls, we're not competition

chadimir

Gigachad
thor said:
I made a few online businesses and failed each time. I need more knowledge and experience and then I'm going to try again. It's really hard making in nowadays on the internet.
It's not online dude. Sorry if the first part was misleading. The only thing online is the ability for customers to book the service online. It's a mobile business
[hr]
feg said:
Nope I'm only gonna tell you if you guess correctly

dogboner54

Slayer
thor said:
It's not online dude. Sorry if the first part was misleading. The only thing online is the ability for customers to book the service online. It's a mobile business
[hr]
feg said:
Nope I'm only gonna tell you if you guess correctly

:situation: :shotsfired:

chadimir

Gigachad
Legalizer said:
Light with motion sensor?
Steel door razor resistant?
Interesting guess and youre not too far off with one of the two guesses. You are thinking on the right track sort of. I like this
[hr]
damnson said:
installing alarms?
Nope nothing to do with alams

feg

Chad
checking the heat isolation with a thermal cam, less than hour even for a large ass house and if you got some license that vouches for what you state it could be worth that amount of money

Reflex

Lookism God
why would you make this thread and not tell anyone what you do