• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I Have a Hexagram Tattoo on Each Foot

Mona

Regular
how slutty and fem is that at the same time?

I have both nipples pierced and my navel pierced too.

heightcel

Joke
What does it matter?

You have

- No working womb, uterus, fallopian tubes, etc
- The hormonal profile of a man (without counting extensive exogenous hormone supplementation and suppressive drugs)
- The bone mineral/density profile of a man
- The cerebral gray matter profile of a man
- An X and Y chromosome

= You are a man, not a woman

You are 60 years of "social engineering" (i.e. liberal leftist propaganda) and 100+ years of medical advancements (extensive gene therapy, fully functional artificial organ transplants, etc) away from being anything resembling a real woman, until then you're a cheap imitation and no matter how "fem" or "slutty" you present yourself as being you won't be able to reveal to the average man that you're a trans without having him recoil in disgust immediately

Mona

Regular
Hormones effect density right away even in adults.

But I took estrogen and anti-androgen at 13 which fused my bones.

I currently weigh 105lbs.

I'm not the average man's weight nor bone density nor frame.

heightcel

Joke
Even if juvenile bone development were exactly the same in both sexes from the ages of 1-13 (it isn't), you would still need the rest of the things on the list

The degree of technological advancement that would give you the somatic restructuring you need to become biologically female is like magic to the current level of scientific development humans have

You are playing a very expensive game of dress-up at best, you will never be the genuine article

Mona

Regular
heightcel said:
Even if juvenile bone development were exactly the same in both sexes from the ages of 1-13 (it isn't), you would still need the rest of the things on the list

The degree of technological advancement that would give you the somatic restructuring you need to become biologically female is like magic to the current level of scientific development humans have

You are playing a very expensive game of dress-up at best, you will never be the genuine article

The amount of effort needed to even get the love and affection of a 1/10 female is playing full retard and a bankrupting game emotionally and financially. You think trans women can't get no love? LOL You are blue-pilled and coped hard boyo.... It's expensive being trans but it's even more way expensive and bankrupting emotionally and financially being an incel trying to just get some basic affection from a woman.... Keep coping... Being a male at 105lbs  with a tiny frame? hhahahahha I would rather kill myself - I am way better off getting a sex change....

heightcel

Joke
Mona said:
heightcel said:

The amount of effort needed to even get the love and affection of a 1/10 female is playing full retard and a bankrupting game emotionally and financially. You think trans women can't get no love? LOL You are blue-pilled and coped hard boyo.... It's expensive being trans but it's even more way expensive and bankrupting emotionally and financially being an incel trying to just get some basic affection from a woman.... Keep coping... Being a male at 105lbs  with a tiny frame? hhahahahha I would rather kill myself - I am way better off getting a sex change....

"Love", lmfao, and I'm the blue-pilled one. Infantile, delusional moron

I never said you wouldn't find a man period. I said the average man would recoil in disgust if you revealed you're a transvestite, which is true.

Would the incels on lookism or the closet faggots on /r9k/ (I'm sure you post there too) fuck you? Sure. But neither Chad nor anyone with the option to have sex with genuine women will ever want you

Realize that: you're willing to pay a plastic surgeon to play butcher with you until you vaguely resemble a caricature of a real woman AND live the rest of your life depending on exogenous hormones and suppressive drugs AND become a social pariah that is repugnant to the majority of society

All for the sake of getting validation and "love" (i.e. one-and-done dickings) from incels, 4channers, redditors, *********/tumblr posters, and drunk sexpats. In other words, the dregs of society

And I'm the one coping? 

Fucking lol. Get real.

Mona

Regular
Plenty of trans women get married...

LOL

Fucking being an incel male.... I don't know how you incels and cuckolds manage to stay attracted to women who hate your guts nothing more than anything else and wouldn't mind torturing you to death.

Why can't I be a faggot?

Faggots are the worst people out there for a relationship....

They make no sense whatsoever.

They always want to be the submissive one in the relationship. Very few gay guys are actually wanting to be the dominant ones in the relationship.

They want to feminine in behavior but masculine in looks but still attractive so they do make-up, pluck eyebrows and some even wear nail polish...

They identify as male but than do such female behaviors..

No relationship with two submissive people can ever fucking work....

They are also so unfaithful. A straight man is a lot less cheating than a straight woman. But a gay guy is way way less faithful than a straight woman....

Why would I go for gay men?

But rather that's not the right question since I am not a gay man - because I do not identity as a man.

I like men yes but I don't like men and than want to be a man at the same time. And I am not attracted to men who like men because of their behaviors.

I like dominant men who like women. Period.

incelhero

Regular
Extremely slutty. It's also basically a signal that you have Borderline Personality Disorder (the particular one you're getting plus the placement). But you're MTF and your motivation for getting the tattoo is different than in real females, so I don't know, you don't seem the type.

Viral

Regular
is op even attractive. Very hard to pull off being an attractive trans.