I have 900 matches on tinder

karma7

Incel
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
120
Reputation
0
Ive only had it for about 3 weeks im mexican 19 years old. I switch locations though. I dont really use tinder i like going out more and cold approaching. I want to further improve my looks so if let me know whos down to rate me and morph me. I dont think im that good looking but i get tons of matches so IDK.. I also have a jailbait tinder on my other phone were i kill it even more but i cant switch locations.  HMU boyos also if anyone lives in the I.E and is down to game HMU.
 

karma7

Incel
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
120
Reputation
0
Its not letting me PM and how do i post a pic
 

Ascent

Normie
Joined
Dec 27, 2015
Messages
1,229
Reputation
0
karma7 said:
Its not letting me PM and how do i post a pic

It's 'cos you have < 50 posts.

Ummm you can post them here if you don't mind posting your pics but I wouldn't advise it.
 

karma7

Incel
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
120
Reputation
0

Im in Bangkok atm don't mind the gooks. I'm willing to pm personal pics for a rate. if you can morph first match was on 1-21-16
 

karma7

Incel
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
120
Reputation
0
am i pretty yet said:
karma7 said:

Im in Bangkok atm don't mind the gooks. I'm willing to pm personal pics for a rate. if you can morph first match was on 1-21-16

if not frauding, nice boyo. you need 50 posts to pm tho

Not frauding send me your email and I'll send pics don't post
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
7
we dont wanna see ur proof of ur matches.. literally anyone cud pull that off in bkk

still ur not white so its something i guess
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,179
Reputation
21
assburger said:
we dont wanna see ur proof of ur matches.. literally anyone cud pull that off in bkk

still ur not white so its something i guess
 

karma7

Incel
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
120
Reputation
0
btw I'm low inhibition and actively game bitches and feel superior to all women and males around me. sometimes I see a better looking guy tha me but I know I'm cooler and have more game and will fuck more girls. most good looking guys are in LTRs while I just wanna fuck as much girls as I can. there's few guys like me. I've been looks maxing before I knew about any of this and still have much more to go. I believe personality game is important to slaying
 

karma7

Incel
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
120
Reputation
0
assburger said:
we dont wanna see ur proof of ur matches.. literally anyone cud pull that off in bkk

still ur not white so its something i guess

I kill it in Sweden.
 

karma7

Incel
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
120
Reputation
0
am i pretty yet said:
karma7 said:
btw I'm low inhibition and actively game bitches and feel superior to all women and males around me. sometimes I see a better looking guy tha me but I know I'm cooler and have more game and will fuck more girls. most good looking guys are in LTRs while I just wanna fuck as much girls as I can. there's few guys like me. I've been looks maxing before I knew about any of this and still have much more to go. I believe personality game is important to slaying

pm'd you my email. still waiting on pics...

I will in a min im making a fake email


Paedophile Clown said:
do u have tinder plus?

Yes. but i dont swipe much
 
Top