I have 900 matches on tinder

karma7

Incel
Ive only had it for about 3 weeks im mexican 19 years old. I switch locations though. I dont really use tinder i like going out more and cold approaching. I want to further improve my looks so if let me know whos down to rate me and morph me. I dont think im that good looking but i get tons of matches so IDK.. I also have a jailbait tinder on my other phone were i kill it even more but i cant switch locations.  HMU boyos also if anyone lives in the I.E and is down to game HMU.

karma7

Incel
Its not letting me PM and how do i post a pic

Ascent

Normie
karma7 said:
Its not letting me PM and how do i post a pic

It's 'cos you have < 50 posts.

Ummm you can post them here if you don't mind posting your pics but I wouldn't advise it.

karma7

Incel

Im in Bangkok atm don't mind the gooks. I'm willing to pm personal pics for a rate. if you can morph first match was on 1-21-16

karma7

Incel
am i pretty yet said:
karma7 said:

Im in Bangkok atm don't mind the gooks. I'm willing to pm personal pics for a rate. if you can morph first match was on 1-21-16

if not frauding, nice boyo. you need 50 posts to pm tho

Not frauding send me your email and I'll send pics don't post

assburger

Gigachad
we dont wanna see ur proof of ur matches.. literally anyone cud pull that off in bkk

still ur not white so its something i guess

paulus

Banned
assburger said:
we dont wanna see ur proof of ur matches.. literally anyone cud pull that off in bkk

karma7

Incel
btw I'm low inhibition and actively game bitches and feel superior to all women and males around me. sometimes I see a better looking guy tha me but I know I'm cooler and have more game and will fuck more girls. most good looking guys are in LTRs while I just wanna fuck as much girls as I can. there's few guys like me. I've been looks maxing before I knew about any of this and still have much more to go. I believe personality game is important to slaying

karma7

Incel
assburger said:

I kill it in Sweden.

karma7

Incel
am i pretty yet said:
karma7 said:
btw I'm low inhibition and actively game bitches and feel superior to all women and males around me. sometimes I see a better looking guy tha me but I know I'm cooler and have more game and will fuck more girls. most good looking guys are in LTRs while I just wanna fuck as much girls as I can. there's few guys like me. I've been looks maxing before I knew about any of this and still have much more to go. I believe personality game is important to slaying

pm'd you my email. still waiting on pics...

I will in a min im making a fake email

Paedophile Clown said:
do u have tinder plus?

Yes. but i dont swipe much