i have 29 % body fat

Viral

Regular
how low does it need for my cheeks to be normal + tummy?

i have the same problem. I need to lose about 12% of my bf. I started yesterday to curtail my caloric intake. I am thinking about doing nofap along with it but that might be too hard.

Still trying to figure out how hard I want my training to be

Viral

Regular
richard_the_king said:
Viral said:
how low does it need for my cheeks to be normal + tummy?

as low as required for you to lose the laziness thats in your blood subhuman

:lmfao:
tfw u go from 13% to 29 % in 1 year of college.  :rage:

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Even if you literally stopped eating today and only drank water and did some moderate exercise daily it would probably take you 3 weeks to get to 15%

Viral

Regular
LegendOfBrickTamland said:
i have the same problem. I need to lose about 12% of my bf. I started yesterday to curtail my caloric intake. I am thinking about doing nofap along with it but that might be too hard.

i think nofap is pointless you really won't even have the sex drive to fap at an older age.

Viral said:

i think nofap is pointless you really won't even have the sex drive to fap at an older age.

Nofap helps with motivation and psychology. Fapping is a drug like any other and eventually depresses you

Viral

Regular
Amnesia said:
Even if you literally stopped eating today and only drank water and did some moderate exercise daily it would probably take you 3 weeks to get to 15%

fucking brutal. will it really take 3 weeks? I have like 10 days off in 2nd week of august i could pull a only water diet. I need to eat for work because it's not always sitting at the office.

Married Oldcell

Regular
There's a formula for the maximum fat you can lose in a day. I've seen it listed anywhere from 22 to 31 calories per pound of fat deficit. For example, let's say you have 60 lbs of fat (you would if you are around 29% and 200 lbs) - on the low end that would give you a 1320 calorie per day deficit for fat burning. 3500 in a lb of fat. You could lose max approx 3lbs of fat per week.

Now you can lose water, you can lose muscle and bone, but there's a max to how fast you can lose fat. So when you go on a water fast your weight will do down rapidly, but since you lose water and lean mass too, then your bodyfat percentage does not drop. The best way to get leaner is to lose around 2lbs per week and maintain muscle. The leaner you get the slower you lose.

If you are really fat, like 45% at 400 lbs, then you can lose 10 lbs of fat per week like it's nothing.

Also BF% tells us nothing without the weight. It's literally impossible to calculate with that information.

Viral

Regular
Married Oldcell said:
There's a formula for the maximum fat you can lose in a day. I've seen it listed anywhere from 22 to 31 calories per pound of fat deficit. For example, let's say you have 60 lbs of fat (you would if you are around 29% and 200 lbs) - on the low end that would give you a 1320 calorie per day deficit for fat burning. 3500 in a lb of fat. You could lose max approx 3lbs of fat per week.

Now you can lose water, you can lose muscle and bone, but there's a max to how fast you can lose fat. So when you go on a water fast your weight will do down rapidly, but since you lose water and lean mass too, then your bodyfat percentage does not drop. The best way to get leaner is to lose around 2lbs per week and maintain muscle. The leaner you get the slower you lose.

If you are really fat, like 45% at 400 lbs, then you can lose 10 lbs of fat per week like it's nothing.

Also BF% tells us nothing without the weight. It's literally impossible to calculate with that information.

oh my bad, i'm 5'7 160.0 lbs

Viral

Regular
SadVegetationQuinoa said:
Nofap helps with motivation and psychology. Fapping is a drug like any other and eventually depresses you

brick, just fap once every evening and limit daily caffeine intake to one coffe per day, in the am.

go lift if u can or at least do calisthenics, clean up diet a bit, and honestly get on trt. roids might not suit u and ur goals, but trt would probably be good for u and cost wise its no issue for u.

what is trt?

ugliest

Champion
tbh dont leave the house if you are over 12 percent, i know that its a tough pill to swallow but you will thank me

Viral

Regular
ugliest said:
tbh dont leave the house if you are over 12 percent, i know that its a tough pill to swallow but you will thank me

haha nice joke my parents, are uppermiddle class  and they would kill me if i ever became a neet. They think ur life should revolve around School and Work.

ugliest

Champion
Viral said:
ugliest said:

haha nice joke my parents, are uppermiddle class  and they would kill me if i ever became a neet. They think ur life should revolve around School and Work.
whatever, i sold weed when i was 17 and shit, if you dont like it there just leave them go er or whatever, but please just PLEASE dont become a 30% bodyfat cuck boneless face husband with college degree getting his wife fucked by all his friends/family, please

normiecope

Regular
Viral said:
ugliest said:

Same lol

I was gonna take a gap year for uni and my parents treated it like murder or rape or something