• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I have $1000 to start investing but have zero idea on how to go about it

ThereIsNoGame

Machine
Even  turning $1000 into $3000 will be difficult and will take some time.

Quickest way would be to buy drugs and resell them.

Fab

Joke
start investing in cat food boyos

and kitty litter

Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
1000 isn't enough to start. Start with 5k and chuck it into penny stocks. I started in May and turned 3k into 8.5k and the last few weeks have made 3k. Down 1.5k in a couple faggot stocks though. I need to make another 5k in the next month or two so I can pay for my plastic surgery otherwise I might take out a loan.

Are u good at it? How did u fuck up and lose 1.5k? I'll try to persuade my mother to let me use more money.

Marlon Brando said:
Are u good at it? How did u fuck up and lose 1.5k? I'll try to persuade my mother to let me use more money.

I started with ~15-20k.
3k into one -> sold month later for 8.5k
5k into one -> still worth 5k 3 months later
2k into one -> worth 1k
1.5k into one -> worth 1k
1.5k into one -> sold for 3k last week (worth 7k now, yes I'm angry)
2.5k into one -> currently worth 4k 

A few others but they are relatively stationary. I'm hoping for the duds to go back up eventually. 

What country do you live in?

I've done 100s of hours research so don't expect it to be easy. 

@"Amnesia"  is a day trader. I'm more of a short term trader ie buy stock and wait a while for it to go up then sell.

$429 overall profit currently (the ones I sold and made profit aren't showing)
-319 today (fluctuates 500-1000 daily)

that's really cool.

where did you start your research into trading?  i'd love to get into this stuff.

Anakind

Champion
Lol @ the imbeciles ITT trying to convince some losers they don't know that they make money in the markets.

:jordan:

ugliest

Champion
stop eating and save more money, get a big ass chin implant for 1500 and be a lean anorexic male model on instagram

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Just let me manage it with the rest of my funds and I will make you 30% a year with it compounded. In 20 yrs it will be $190,000

Mona

Regular
I honestly hate long-term slow growth investing...

It is retarded because by than you are an old rotting piece of shit anyway... 

I like high-risk fast growth. 

I like get-rich quick. 

I like sudden gains.

Why?

Because by the time you are done doing it the slow and hard way... All your life is fucking GONE!

Don't day trade though. Swing trade.

machinegun

Joke
1000 isn't enough to start. Start with 5k and chuck it into penny stocks. I started in May and turned 3k into 8.5k and the last few weeks have made 3k. Down 1.5k in a couple faggot stocks though. I need to make another 5k in the next month or two so I can pay for my plastic surgery otherwise I might take out a loan.

Find a forum that discusses penny stocks on your countries exchange and work out what stocks are legit. 

Any gold, silver, zinc, cobalt, lithium mining juniors and speculation companies (Market cap of sub $100m) will be your best bet to double your money within a month.

penny stocks sound boring as fuck

altcoins pump and dumps for bitcoin sounds cooler

Mona said:
I honestly hate long-term slow growth investing...

It is retarded because by than you are an old rotting piece of shit anyway... 

I like high-risk fast growth. 

I like get-rich quick. 

I like sudden gains.

Why?

Because by the time you are done doing it the slow and hard way... All your life is fucking GONE!

Don't day trade though. Swing trade.

richcels like vegeta will tell people to "just put it in the dow" since he thinks everyone has daddy millions to put on there and get a relevant amount of returns

we non richcels need big risk/reward if we want to get rich within our lifetimes

Dolly Buster

Champion
It's possible to make money with $1000, but some brokers require more than that for opening an account.

So, you would need to look for a brokerage firm that allows $1000 accounts.