I have 1 person on my ignore list. Guess Who

Harbinger

Normie
That's right its Bukowski. I seriously can't take it anymore. Every single motherfucking thread has to do with muh IQ. He has 1.1+ threads which all has to do with IQ. And he doesn't even contribute to another other threads besides his own.

rugby1233

Chad
I might add him as well. Has he ever posted something useful/looksmaxin related?

Probably the first time he takes an IQ test, he'll be so full of performance anxiety he'll get like an 76, so he'll need to average the 3rd to the 7th try.

Bukowski, money and dick max and so that one day you can finally reduce your IQ test performance anxiety and get an accurate IQ measurement.

You're giving me brain dysmorphic disorder to be honest.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
I have anyone who frequently posts JB stuff on ignore. Ironically, the leader of the JB crew and gender fraud (lol) MRZ isn't blocked. He just talks about it 24/7 but he doesn't go out of his way to post pictures. Which I respect. The guys who have that shit in their sigs, constantly post pictures/videos, they are in perma ignore.

I never block anyone else. Even if I cannot stand them, I wouldn't block them.

Harbinger

Normie
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Bukowski[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Show this Post
The contents of this message are hidden because Bukowski is on your ignore list.[/font]