I have 0 friends. Anybody else like me?

shitposter

Normie
You are a very unlikable person.  Being sub8 and acting like you are something great is proably one of the worst personality traits for making acquaintances

I don't have friends either. Most people are selfish and will pretend to be friendly for their own personal gain. Once they have what they want from you they drop you like a hot potato.

All these people who go out drinking with their buddies on the weekend think those people are their real friends. Just lol at the delusion. When you are in trouble and need dire help they won't give a fuck about you.

Most people suck. It's just the way it is.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Dantino said:
It is difficult for me to actually trust that my acquaintances (or strangers, for that matter) aren't using me as a temporary shield of sorts. We ARE driven by instinct to the core, so it is unfortunately extremely likely that many of our so-called allies really do hold a truthfully negative view of us, but only act properly when the situation arises to make their own lives easier.
Most people pretend to get along, just to not be alone.

When someone has a good face like you, it's even more difficult to make friends because most males will try to sabotage you, it's a subconscious mechanism, and even if just one of the tribe doesn't like you, it'll be the end, he's more "valuable" to that tribe, that's how it works.

Tyson Ballou in motion said:
I don't have friends either. Most people are selfish and will pretend to be friendly for their own personal gain. Once they have what they want from you they drop you like a hot potato.

All these people who go out drinking with their buddies on the weekend think those people are their real friends. Just lol at the delusion. When you are in trouble and need dire help they won't give a fuck about you.

Most people suck. It's just the way it is.
^What this m8 said.

Just try another environment.