• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

i hate women so much now im about to give up on women

a_nimbus

Banned
im sick of all the cheating bitches

and i got ignored by about 70-80 women so far and got only about two dozen girls replying after about one hundred girls messaged

none of them want to hangout so now im about to delete pof

i dont want to supplicate to women

im gonna devote all my free time to training to become a fighter

and the rest of the time if i feel lonely i will go on road trips now and then

im done chasing women fuck this futility im too old to try like this

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Just download Grindr already and give your ass to gay dudes. You ain't pleasing a female with your tiny gookcel cock.

Leave women to the true slayers like me

• Banned

a_nimbus

Banned
Legit Theory said:
Just download Grindr already and  give your ass to gay dudes.  You ain't pleasing a female with your tiny gookcel cock.

id amog you any fucking day and i will fuck your mom infront of you after i beat you half to death you piece of shit

Danny the chav

Champion
Sounds like a good life, trains body to become fighter, then In spare time goes on trips to travel and beat cunts up

• Banned

a_nimbus

Banned
some mexican girl just replied

i insulted her anyways called her fat

fuck my rage

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
a_nimbus said:
Legit Theory said:
Just download Grindr already and  give your ass to gay dudes.  You ain't pleasing a female with your tiny gookcel cock.

id amog you any fucking day and i will fuck your mom infront of you after i beat you half to death you piece of shit

:fingerwave:

Nice try. My 5'10" robust mom would amog your gookcel ass into oblivion.

How does it feel to not be sexually desirable to any woman with even 1 better option?

:wink:

• Banned

a_nimbus

Banned
Legit Theory said:
a_nimbus said:

Nice try.  My 5'10" robust mom would amog your gookcel ass into oblivion.  

How does it feel to not be sexually desirable to any woman with even 1 better option?

i fucked more women than you ugly faggot post pic so people can laugh at your fugly face

:goodfellas:

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
a_nimbus said:
Legit Theory said:

Nice try.  My 5'10" robust mom would amog your gookcel ass into oblivion.  

i fucked more women than you ugly faggot post pic so people can laugh at your fugly face

I'm not giving your gay ass fap material. Going by your spregy voice message it seems like I make you pretty hard, amirite ?

• Banned

a_nimbus

Banned
Legit Theory said:
a_nimbus said:

I'm not giving your gay ass fap material.  Going by your spregy voice message it seems like I make you pretty hard, amirite ?

kill yourself you pussy ass bitch

:lmfao:

choicebyforce

Regular
i hope you find your path, just be more confident like you are on here

just kidding, caught u

you old ugly cretin of a motherfucking loser at 35yo lookin ass fool, you know it for yourself you're a weak fighter unattractive  cuck to even the ugliest of women

you're like a flea, more like a gnat that just flies around in a frenzy outside annoying people, they say "ew shoo away you fuckin genetic subhuman bug"

@"cuckadoodledoo" @"cuckadoodledoo2"  preach some of your poetic insults, beat this gook over the head till he seizes up and dies

H

HYPERGAMY

when you finally get a women your gonna pound that bitch so fucking hard though

a_nimbus

Banned
choicebyforce said:
i hope you find your path, just be more confident like you are on here

just kidding, caught u

you old ugly cretin of a motherfucking loser at 35yo lookin ass fool, you know it for yourself you're a weak fighter unattractive  cuck to even the ugliest of women

you're like a flea, more like a gnat that just flies around in a frenzy outside annoying people, they say "ew shoo away you fuckin genetic subhuman bug"

@"cuckadoodledoo" @"cuckadoodledoo2"  preach some of your poetic insults, beat this gook over the head till he seizes up and dies

we can fight anytime bitch