retrudedmaxilla

Gigachad
Was talking to some insipid foids at my college and we were discussing height (the manlet of the group decided to get all emotional and bring it up) and one of the fucking whores there (she's a PSL 6.5) was like "oh height doesn't really matter in a boy I wouldn't mind a shorter boy".
I proceed to ask her if she would still be dating her current boyfriend if he was smaller than her, and the bitch says;
"Oh no I wouldn't still date him but that's different".
Almost stomped her face in right there and then.
:cage:
Never believe what a woman says, they always lie to make men feel better; their true feelings are pure vitriol and spite.

idk anymore

Was talking to some insipid foids at my college and we were discussing height (the manlet of the group decided to get all emotional and bring it up) and one of the fucking whores there (she's a PSL 6.5) was like "oh height doesn't really matter in a boy I wouldn't mind a shorter boy".
I proceed to ask her if she would still be dating her current boyfriend if he was smaller than her, and the bitch says;
Never believe what a woman says, they always lie to make men feel better; their true feelings are pure vitriol and spite.
:spiderlol:

how did he do it

AsymmetryIsDeath

3/10 in Serbia
Rotters
never be born below 6'2

it always "just so happens" for these fucking whores doesnt it?

:jsan:

fuck them all. manlet life is hell on earth