I hate when normalfags ask me why I want facial hair

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
Most of them don't seem to realize just how bad looking young for your age as a male is. You get less respect and some women completley disregard any guy that looks like they could be younger than her.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
theterminate said:
how young we talking here opie?
When I was 20/21 I looked 16.

I haven't had anyone tell me I look young recently (within the past year) but I'm still insecure about it.
 

Womb2Tomb

Coper
Joined
Jan 1, 2016
Messages
582
Reputation
0
Even at 27 I get treated like a kid and am not taken seriously.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
Womb2Tomb said:
Even at 27 I get treated like a kid and am not taken seriously.
Strong username to post content ratio.
 
Joined
Nov 20, 2015
Messages
127
Reputation
0
I get exactly the same response from my family- "you need to shave you look really scruffy". The problem is that being clea shaven for me=looking 14-15 facially. (I am 20). Even with a beard I look 18 max. Just fucking LOLOL at my life.
 

Kingautismye

Incel
Joined
Jan 13, 2016
Messages
198
Reputation
0
Facial hair largely only applies to white though...ethnics can grow facial hair at 12 but it doesn't mean much. But for whites if you aren't growing hair in ur mid teens u r low T.
 

Lonoisagod

Incel
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
410
Reputation
0
How old are you atm, Haze?
Hows your bonestructure as a whole?
I think a black guy would look better off without facial hair. That shit would look like some kind of a new form of pube hair.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
Lonoisagod said:
How old are you atm, Haze?
Hows your bonestructure as a whole?
I think a black guy would look better off without facial hair. That shit would look like some kind of a new form of pube hair.
22

I have a decent jaw/chin and forward maxilla. Cheekbones aren't robust though.
 

Lonoisagod

Incel
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
410
Reputation
0
FireHaze said:
Lonoisagod said:
How old are you atm, Haze?
Hows your bonestructure as a whole?
I think a black guy would look better off without facial hair. That shit would look like some kind of a new form of pube hair.
22

I have a decent jaw/chin and forward maxilla. Cheekbones aren't robust though.
most blacks have forward maxillas by defaults.


I dunno man, growing a beard might do little to nothing if it didn't fireback.


Youre better off thinking about getting that Rhino to be honest.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
Lonoisagod said:
FireHaze said:
22

I have a decent jaw/chin and forward maxilla. Cheekbones aren't robust though.
most blacks have forward maxillas by defaults.


I dunno man, growing a beard might do little to nothing if it didn't fireback.


Youre better off thinking about getting that Rhino to be honest.
Legit. My spearchucker nose is terrible.
 
Top