• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

i hate wagecucking

i hate working with retards all day, it really tests my patience.

but at least i make good money and can afford to buy 700 dollar jeans to act smug on and rub my money on peoples face

ideal lifestyle would be to be a neet like vintologi and can pursue other activities like being in the kayak all day with no responsibilities

when i'm in the kayak i feel like if i'm alive and on top of the world because its when i'm in my natural habitat.

but when you're married like me and a grown up *32*  not punk gen z kid without a cent to their name and living  off your parents like the majority of this website

you need to wagecuck to be able to afford to put food on the table for your family and put a roof on top of your head.

sometimes my wife wants to take trips to the bahamas.

i hate that because i have to wagecuck overtime and do long shifts to take her to vacation there or she gets really cranky and does not let me have sex with her.

let me tell you punk wimpy feminine genz kids  wagecucking is not fun

enjoy your parents paying for everything and freedom to do anything because it wont last, you will oneday become a work ant

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
lets go kayakking together bro

UglyAlpha said:
is that your frame in your avatar?

i frame mog you and never been to the gym in my life

you ain't no alpha

you're a beta wimp

Nin said:
>size 36

lose weight
i don't need to lose weight,

its called not being a manlet
933 said:

why would i go er if i contribute to society more than you

you punk gen z kid living in your moms basement?

in fact, you should go er on yourself because you're a  oxygen thief that does not contribute nothing to society but steal oxygen levels.

:goodfellas:
sin said:
lets go kayakking together bro

yes if youre every in maryland i invite you to come kayakking with me 

incels here insulting me can come too,  but only to be our hypemen and cheer us on as they bask in our glory

Imagine being a fat Hispanic that larps as a BBC worshipping Zionist belittling everybody here under the age of 30 because "the Internet is for adults" or some other retarded boomer bullshit. Nobody gives a fuck

Coper_Nicus

RotMaxxing
Yep and when you get a promotion after endless wage chucking you will feel so happy and fulfilled to have served your masters well. You will look down on those you have suffered with

a9b3

Champion
imagine being so retarded you slave to make 700 just to throw it away on trues when you could have used to to make more $$. neck asap

UglyAlpha

Regular
a9b3 said:
imagine being so retarded you slave to make 700 just to throw it away on trues when you could have used to to make more $$. neck asap

Crooked

Banned
Do you save all ur money or just throw it away????

UglyAlpha

Regular
933 said:
Imagine being a fat Hispanic that larps as a BBC worshipping Zionist belittling everybody here under the age of 30 because "the Internet is for adults" or some other retarded boomer bullshit. Nobody gives a fuck

933 said:
imagine listening to yg

a9b3 said:
i make good money, unlike you that don't have a cent to your name
 punk gen z kid

i can afford to pamper myself by buying luxury clothing.
while you would have save quarters in your piggy bank your whole life to afford those jeans.

:datalol:

the feeling i get with going outside and strutting around these jeans and acting smug around bums wearing levi jeans and cheap clothing like you is priceless.

money well spend, huge dopamine spikes.
Crooked said:

i spend the extra money i make.

i like to spend it on luxury clothing.

no better feeling than walking around in expensive clothing and acting smug

unfortunately, i don't think you will ever experience these dopamine spikes because you can't afford it.

Crooked

Banned
Jovan Mayweather said:
933 said:
imagine listening to yg

a9b3 said:
i make good money, unlike you that don't have a cent to your name
 punk gen z kid

i can afford to pamper myself by buying luxury clothing.
while you would have save quarters in your piggy bank your whole life to afford those jeans.

:datalol:

the feeling i get with going outside and strutting around these jeans and acting smug around bums wearing levi jeans and cheap clothing like you is priceless.

money well spend, huge dopamine spikes.
Crooked said:

i spend the extra money i make.

i like to spend it on luxury clothing.

no better feeling than walking around in expensive clothing and acting smug

unfortunately, i don't think you will ever experience these dopamine spikes because you can't afford it.
:cry: