I hate Trumpcels

BarretTier

Banned
They are all so annoying! Think trump is cool. Most of them are nazis. Fuck you. I rather have Hitler have than him. Trump laughs @ you wannabe faggots.

Boyo_Doppelganger

Lookism God
You make it sound like Trump was elected Intergalactic Emperor with total control over everything :lol: 

Just another demagogic crooked politician, that´s all.

ive been tearing trump apart for months now, everybody is already aware that trump is a shill now and there is an astonishing dearth of pro trump posts compared to the past.

GodAllMighty

Incel
LOL at all the alt-right incels thinking they are alphas now and can go grabbing women's pussies now... they are in for a rude awakening... the only person trump cares about is trump

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
and I lol @ butthurt SJW leftie low T feminist cunts  :giggle:

AutistFrmrlyKnownAsPrince said:
ive been tearing trump apart for months now, everybody is already aware that trump is a shill now and there is an astonishing dearth of pro trump posts compared to the past.
Who'd you vote for? My laughter is ready.

Nutjob

Coper
BarretTier said:
They are all so annoying! Think trump is cool. Most of them are nazis. Fuck you. I rather have Hitler have than him. Trump laughs @ you wannabe faggots.

Wasted Potential Incel said:
AutistFrmrlyKnownAsPrince said:
Who'd you vote for? My laughter is ready.
we've already been over this, the elections are a joke, both sides are controlled. I didn't vote for either candidate, and dont come at me with that bluepill BS about elections matter because they fucking dont.

Dolly Buster

King of Chads
Enemies of freedom are happy because trump aims to destroy freedom.

Our mission is to ensure trump is a temporary blip.