I hate the thought of how easily my oneitis could get sex with a hot guy if she wants

Feelsbrah

Banned
I know from all these fake female dating profiles men are willing to fuck down a lot.   Even though my oneitis is objectively maybe only a 6/10 she would have no problem getting an 8 to fuvk her off tinder at all.   Shes so innocent and unpolluted by social media though, she probably isnt even aware she can do this but I worry one day shed find out about this stuff and get guys 20× better looking than me

chadD24

Slayer
Feelsbrah said:
I know from all these fake female dating profiles men are willing to fuck down a lot.   Even though my oneitis is objectively maybe only a 6/10 she would have no problem getting an 8 to fuvk her off tinder at all.   Shes so innocent and unpolluted by social media though, she probably isnt even aware she can do this but I worry one day shed find out about this stuff and get guys 20× better looking than me
fuckin lmao post some pics of her

Feelsbrah

Banned
chadD24 said:
Feelsbrah said:
fuckin lmao post some pics of her

Nah bro im sweet

short man

Slayer
She is probably sucking Chad's dick right now. Best case scenario she is fantasizing about it.

shitposter

Normie
She is going to get on her knees for Chad and then he is going to tell her to go home afterwards because he finds her annoying.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Mine definitely does...she has been on tinder for years now and no BF...just literally being pumped and dumped constantly on tinder and thinking all men are dicks rather than she is a hypergamous whore trying to LTR way out of her league.

The only reason I want to fuck her is so I can ignore her afterwards.

short man

Slayer
Feelsbrah said:
Joncoping said:
Rachel Williams. 10/10 scouser.

Nasty whore
Cope, cope buddie boyo. Could have just ignore the comment rather than display your envy because you know she will never open her legs for you.

Feelsbrah

Banned
RodgerRabbit said:
Joncoping said:
Rachel Williams. 10/10 scouser.

:suicide:

Also OP, she's 100% been spitroasi ted by a 7+ already. And with 7+ I mean looks AND dick wise. Sorry to tell you bruh.
I am a 7+ dick size.   And shes a virgin I just need to act soon.   The website should be called timehate not sluthate.   Thats the one true pill thats 100% legit here, age pill/ youth pill