I hate that I need validation

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
just lol buddy boyo said:
IcedEarth said:
I only want sex
I consciously only want sex from women, and I want to only want to have sex with them, or even just to want nothing from them.
But I know that subconsciously my mind needs validation from them to be healthy, and even physically my body has receptors that only trigger when another person touches me, and those set off positive feedback loops to increase my health.
The fact that I have those and that my own body is punishing me for avoiding validation and women is what I hate.
this is like in fucking chinese for me
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
just lol buddy boyo said:
I only want sex
Subconsciously my brain also wants validation
I don't like my subconscious brain
you don't know wtf is in your subconscious, that's why it's name is under-the-conscious you legit need meditation practice and projection analysis at least to figure out what you have repressed for years
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
142
Reputation
0
Everyone does practically everything to get validation. Youre posting here to validate your existence, if no one responded to you, then you wouldn't post on here.

This is also why socially, getting no reaction is worse than getting a negative reaction, being ostracized is worse than being bullied.

All of this is rudimentary stuff that OG members have talked about and established years back, I made threads about this shit a long time ago like the one I made about how lack of sex wasn't the root cause because then everyone would just be happy fucking hookers and laughing about other people adhering to social convention etc etc

Claiming to not care about validation is massive coping and being angry about needing validation is like being angry at the weather.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
sensorydeprivation said:
All of this is rudimentary stuff that OG members have talked about and established years back, I made threads about this shit a long time ago like the one I made about how lack of sex wasn't the root cause because then everyone would just be happy fucking hookers and laughing about other people adhering to social convention etc etc
I'm actually doing that buddy boy, fucking hookers and laughing at everybody
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
142
Reputation
0
IcedEarth said:
sensorydeprivation said:
All of this is rudimentary stuff that OG members have talked about and established years back, I made threads about this shit a long time ago like the one I made about how lack of sex wasn't the root cause because then everyone would just be happy fucking hookers and laughing about other people adhering to social convention etc etc
I'm actually doing that buddy boy, fucking hookers and laughing at everybody
And being suicidal at the same time, way to go!

Now take your bipolar meds and regurgitate your coping shitposts elsewhere
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
sensorydeprivation said:
And being suicidal at the same time, way to go!

Now take your bipolar meds and regurgitate your coping shitposts elsewhere
I'm not taking meds anymore, neither am I suicidal now, nor do I hate myself

it's just hard for you to believe because you only know two types of lifestyle, what you have now and what you think you need to feel good, and the second one is something you learned based on impressions which might not be true

I don't deny emotional intimacy, but to me validation sounds like some intricate adaption of childhood insecurities and you weren't talking about deep sharing with a lover, you are talking about the lack of being treated the way megarich kids are when they grow up

but this validation shit is not exactly your main problem buddy boy, but powerlessness is, you want to dominate, that's why you did those cold approach stuff to prove you can take over the world, if your deepest subconscious desire would have been validation you'd be a very upbeat person and fun to hang around with, not a trembling spastic skeleton of a man in the allegoric sense as well
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
142
Reputation
0
IcedEarth said:
sensorydeprivation said:
And being suicidal at the same time, way to go!

Now take your bipolar meds and regurgitate your coping shitposts elsewhere
I'm not taking meds anymore, neither am I suicidal now, nor do I hate myself

it's just hard for you to believe because you only know two types of lifestyle, what you have now and what you think you need to feel good, and the second one is something you learned based on impressions which might not be true

I don't deny emotional intimacy, but to me validation sounds like some intricate adaption of childhood insecurities and you weren't talking about deep sharing with a lover, you are talking about the lack of being treated the way megarich kids are when they grow up

but this validation shit is not exactly your main problem buddy boy, but powerlessness is, you want to dominate, that's why you did those cold approach stuff to prove you can take over the world, if your deepest subconscious desire would have been validation you'd be a very upbeat person and fun to hang around with, not a trembling spastic skeleton of a man in the allegoric sense as well
Its good that you cured your depression and suicidal thoughts in 2 days then.

The second paragraph reeks of brosciency amateur psychology and is hardly understandable, but if youd elaborate then I would respond.

Emotional intimacy = validation. Its not an adaption of childhood insecurities to conclude that everyone needs positive social feedback to lead healthy lives. I never said anything about wanting to be treated like a megarich kid whose growing up, that's your projection.

Lack of validation is very much tied with powerlessness but that's not a basis for validation not mattering, if you don't have any friends and if you don't get positive social feedback then this will impact many areas of your life and severely limit your potential to influence others. I did not do cold approaches to "take over the world" my main goal was to get a sufficiently attractive girlfriend and a few good friends. That's literally my individual goal in life and what I gear my self improvement endeavours on, I have objective goals in mind, my priorities and obsessions are not rooted in pathetic irrelevant insecurities.

Why would I be an "upbeat person and fun to hang around with" just because my goal, as everyone else's goals are fundamentally rooted in a pursuit for validation? This makes no sense at all, if someone is low value then his intentions don't change the ways that other people perceive him.
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
142
Reputation
0
just lol buddy boyo said:
IcedEarth said:
you don't know wtf is in your subconscious, that's why it's name is under-the-conscious you legit need meditation practice and projection analysis at least to figure out what you have repressed for years
this is what autism looks like.
I don't need psychotherapy to know that a part of me wants validation, like 99.9% of other humans.
[hr]
sensorydeprivation said:
Everyone does practically everything to get validation. Youre posting here to validate your existence, if no one responded to you, then you wouldn't post on here.

This is also why socially, getting no reaction is worse than getting a negative reaction, being ostracized is worse than being bullied.

All of this is rudimentary stuff that OG members have talked about and established years back, I made threads about this shit a long time ago like the one I made about how lack of sex wasn't the root cause because then everyone would just be happy fucking hookers and laughing about other people adhering to social convention etc etc

Claiming to not care about validation is massive coping and being angry about needing validation is like being angry at the weather.
I don't have enough money to fuck hookers and it's illegal in my country.
If I was rich and it was legal/easy to I would for my health.
I'm admitting that a part of me cares about validation and I'm saying I wish it wasn't this way because I can see how it's forcing me to participate in this disgusting society more.
Im saying youre retarded to feel that way because its like being angry at getting hungry, its a basic human need. I take it your resentment for society is rooted in that it doesn't favour you since you don't mention any specific over arching systemic issues.

Your resentment for normalfaggotry is also a massive coping. Being able to understand causation where people with normal values cannot is due to exercising an analytical ability. This ability is due to observation rather than experience and is a horrible survival indicator, normalfags have not been conditioned to analyse because they've been too busy experiencing things while you've been forced to observe because they didn't allow you to take part. Hence your analytical ability is rooted in suffering and as the old saying goes "ignorance is bliss" because it is. The pleasure of understanding causation pales when compared to experiencing life, you wouldn't question things if they were in your favour so youre basically just whining about society being geared against you and that's not due to people being stupid, again its just nature and must be accepted.
 
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
346
Reputation
0
Hey sensdep are you a diagnosed bipolar? 

Ive always wondered what was wrong with you since sluthate. One minute your calm logical and objective then the next you rant, rave, and push bias as fact without consideration for multiple viewpoints. 

Either way your account on this site seems to show signs of normalization perhaps? A more calculated approach lacking the prejudices of old. Less dogma and more observation. Less coping too and more self realization.

Very interesting to say the least. 

Truly one of the better posters and this is coming from someone who loathed you on sluthate. 

Hows that for validation btw? :lol:

(Inb4 you call me evilvalle of whom i am not)
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
142
Reputation
0
just lol buddy boyo said:
sensorydeprivation said:
Im saying youre retarded to feel that way because its like being angry at getting hungry, its a basic human need. I take it your resentment for society is rooted in that it doesn't favour you since you don't mention any specific over arching systemic issues.

Your resentment for normalfaggotry is also a massive coping. Being able to understand causation where people with normal values cannot is due to exercising an analytical ability. This ability is due to observation rather than experience and is a horrible survival indicator, normalfags have not been conditioned to analyse because they've been too busy experiencing things while you've been forced to observe because they didn't allow you to take part. Hence your analytical ability is rooted in suffering and as the old saying goes "ignorance is bliss" because it is. The pleasure of understanding causation pales when compared to experiencing life, you wouldn't question things if they were in your favour so youre basically just whining about society being geared against you and that's not due to people being stupid, again its just nature and must be accepted.
I'm not mad when I get hungry because that's helping me, it motivates me to eat and get nutrients that I need. I am mad when I feel horny because it's not motivating me to do anything productive for me. It's just motivating me to waste time approaching girls just to be rejected by 98% of them, or accept the only alternative of jerking off and expelling nutrients. I am mad when I feel the desire to be close with a hot girl, and have her tell me she sees value in me and wants to be with me, etc. because I know that's never going to happen and that desire is motivating me to waste time trying to get the impossible or at the very least is making me distracted and depressed for no reason.

That's my whole fucking point, I want to and almost have completely accepted that society is against me and doesn't give a shit about me except for the resources and labor they can get from me, but there is some part of me, maybe subconscious, maybe hardwired, whatever, that still denies this and wants intimacy and approval, etc. I want to get rid of this part.
If you were very hungry but couldn't get any food then your best bet is to accept this fact and try with any means possible to get food, not to get angry at hunger and irrationally proclaim that you want to get rid of this part of you.

I can only truly speak from my own experience as a deformed anorexic man, Ive approached approx. 2500 girls irl (alone at clubs) and 10 000+ online, Ive fucked 17 girls and had 3 relationships which all ended with the girls breaking up with me. Most of those lays came from online but I calculated I had to approach on average about 250 girls to get a lay and its difficult to amass that amount of approaches from one weekend going out 2 nights, and this coupled with bad logistics really makes it not worth it for me. The few hot girls I fucked did not want to have relationships with me. I also approached groups of guys trying to make friends but this failed and the few who expressed any interest would always predicate socialising with me with me calling them - the acquaintances I made did not agree to interacting with me on equal terms.

So my social endeavours ultimately have failed which is why Im prioritising improving my preconditions before I go about  expending tons of effort to accomplish my goal of getting a sufficiently attractive girlfriend a few decent friends.

But again, I can only speak from my experience and your situation is invariably different than mine.
You have a 5/10 face with a 3/10 body, your first priority is to get your body be within a normal weight range to become normal-skinny. Then logical discourse dictates you make several hundred approaches irl before you conclude that your preconditions need be improved.

if you fail to fulfil your needs through this endeavour then your priority should be surgery which is the only truly meaningful way to change your looks and thus social preconditions, but before you can safely deduce that your value is not high enough then you need to try first. Looking average just might be enough despite all the hyperbole thrown around here from people who lack rudimentary life experience.

How many girls have you approached thus far?
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
142
Reputation
0
just lol buddy boyo said:
sensorydeprivation said:
If you were very hungry but couldn't get any food then your best bet is to accept this fact and try with any means possible to get food, not to get angry at hunger and irrationally proclaim that you want to get rid of this part of you.

I can only truly speak from my own experience as a deformed anorexic man, Ive approached approx. 2500 girls irl (alone at clubs) and 10 000+ online, Ive fucked 17 girls and had 3 relationships which all ended with the girls breaking up with me. Most of those lays came from online but I calculated I had to approach on average about 250 girls to get a lay and its difficult to amass that amount of approaches from one weekend going out 2 nights, and this coupled with bad logistics really makes it not worth it for me. The few hot girls I fucked did not want to have relationships with me. I also approached groups of guys trying to make friends but this failed and the few who expressed any interest would always predicate socialising with me with me calling them - the acquaintances I made did not agree to interacting with me on equal terms.

So my social endeavours ultimately have failed which is why Im prioritising improving my preconditions before I go about  expending tons of effort to accomplish my goal of getting a sufficiently attractive girlfriend a few decent friends.

But again, I can only speak from my experience and your situation is invariably different than mine.
You have a 5/10 face with a 3/10 body, your first priority is to get your body be within a normal weight range to become normal-skinny. Then logical discourse dictates you make several hundred approaches irl before you conclude that your preconditions need be improved.

if you fail to fulfil your needs through this endeavour then your priority should be surgery which is the only truly meaningful way to change your looks and thus social preconditions, but before you can safely deduce that your value is not high enough then you need to try first. Looking average just might be enough despite all the hyperbole thrown around here from people who lack rudimentary life experience.

How many girls have you approached thus far?
if I was stranded on an island with absolute 100% knowledge that there was NO food available, and had already tried everything, there were no fish around, etc. and I started to lose energy to fish even if by some rare 1% chance that one swam by the beach, and you gave me the option to take a pill to turn off my hunger then I would take it. If there was still some food left that I could get then I would keep the hunger.

I have cold approached about 200 girls in person and approached idk, say 150 at parties. Have also tried online dating and had tinder for 9 months now swiping countless girls. This is all since turning 18, going to college.
I had a fling with a 5/10 crazy girl, a one night stand with an obese 4/10 girl, and a one night stand with a 5/10 chubby girl.

My personality isn't extroverted or energetic but I'm not so aspie in person that it would be limiting me this much if I was 7+.
I fail to see the purpose of your island scenario, there is no pill for you to take that could turn off your need for validation.

150 is too small of a sample size, achieve normal weight and go approach another 350 and then if you fail you can come back, post some pictures and Ill tell you what surgeries you would benefit from.

As long as your behaviour falls within normal acceptable range, personality is pretty much irrelevant to your success with strangers.
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
142
Reputation
0
ColezRightFoot said:
Hey sensdep are you a diagnosed bipolar? 

Ive always wondered what was wrong with you since sluthate. One minute your calm logical and objective then the next you rant, rave, and push bias as fact without consideration for multiple viewpoints. 

Either way your account on this site seems to show signs of normalization perhaps? A more calculated approach lacking the prejudices of old. Less dogma and more observation. Less coping too and more self realization.

Very interesting to say the least. 

Truly one of the better posters and this is coming from someone who loathed you on sluthate. 

Hows that for validation btw? :lol:

(Inb4 you call me evilvalle of whom i am not)
Im far from bipolar, my behaviour is pretty constant. I do have ADD though which has the effect that I sort of drift in and out of clarity due to my concentration levels being uneven throughout the days.

I think its more about you interpreting me differently because you've seen posts that you understand and can agree with, you likely misinterpreted prior posts as being dogmatic and emotionally fuelled because you falsely equated generalizing with ignorance but that's just my guess so feel free to produce any evidence of your claims. 

I still uphold that about 80% of the users on here are pretty much incapable of providing anything funny or interesting and categorically incapable of providing anything of constructive value so they should be banned in order to give the forum a chance to slowly grow back into what it was during puahs glory days.

Evilvalle is a bit of a mystery to me because hes around a 7/10 whose jacked. One plausible theory would be that hes a hardcore manlet who lacks status outside his gymcel friends and whose become obsessed with dominant behaviour and personality because other people, including girls don't take him seriously and see him as an overcompensating manlet. So he feels the need to go out of his way to assert dominance behaviourally because hes forced to in order for them to take him seriously and thus enable him to get success. I remember one time approaching a good looking manlet gymcel telling him "dude if I had your body id just be going for the hottest blondes in this club" and he replied "yeah well theyre only laughing at me" and his lack of confidence really came as a shock to me back then before knowing about all these concepts.

Obviously the best thing for him to do is to get LL so he doesnt have to prove himself to others and could just be one of those guys who get girls and friends with ease without really doing much. But hes likely too far gone to realize this.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
sensorydeprivation said:
I can only truly speak from my own experience as a deformed anorexic man, Ive approached approx. 2500 girls irl (alone at clubs) and 10 000+ online, Ive fucked 17 girls and had 3 relationships which all ended with the girls breaking up with me. Most of those lays came from online but I calculated I had to approach on average about 250 girls to get a lay and its difficult to amass that amount of approaches from one weekend going out 2 nights, and this coupled with bad logistics really makes it not worth it for me. The few hot girls I fucked did not want to have relationships with me. I also approached groups of guys trying to make friends but this failed and the few who expressed any interest would always predicate socialising with me with me calling them - the acquaintances I made did not agree to interacting with me on equal terms.
this is exactly how a man hardened by thousands of cold approaches and 17 lays looks like

 

Franktank

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,785
Reputation
3
IcedEarth said:
sensorydeprivation\ said:
I can only truly speak from my own experience as a deformed anorexic man, Ive approached approx. 2500 girls irl (alone at clubs) and 10 000+ online, Ive fucked 17 girls and had 3 relationships which all ended with the girls breaking up with me. Most of those lays came from online but I calculated I had to approach on average about 250 girls to get a lay and its difficult to amass that amount of approaches from one weekend going out 2 nights, and this coupled with bad logistics really makes it not worth it for me. The few hot girls I fucked did not want to have relationships with me. I also approached groups of guys trying to make friends but this failed and the few who expressed any interest would always predicate socialising with me with me calling them - the acquaintances I made did not agree to interacting with me on equal terms.
this is exactly how a man hardened by thousands of cold approaches and 17 lays looks like

:jordan:
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
Franktank said:
that's why I don't believe anything he posts, also I used to lurk on tinychat years ago and all he did was trying to make the guys like him

95% of the guys are just full of shit in here, and you just wonder why I troll here
 

driftwood

Incel
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
156
Reputation
0
ColezRightFoot said:
Hey sensdep are you a diagnosed bipolar? 

Ive always wondered what was wrong with you since sluthate. One minute your calm logical and objective then the next you rant, rave, and push bias as fact without consideration for multiple viewpoints. 

Either way your account on this site seems to show signs of normalization perhaps? A more calculated approach lacking the prejudices of old. Less dogma and more observation. Less coping too and more self realization.

Very interesting to say the least. 

Truly one of the better posters and this is coming from someone who loathed you on sluthate. 

Hows that for validation btw? :lol:

(Inb4 you call me evilvalle of whom i am not)

I've seen sensdep play with his hair on cam and question wither he needs another HT to go from a NW 1.5 to a NW 0 for an hour or longer.

When his goals are to get a girlfriend and a few male close friends in life, it is quite obvious that going from a NW 1.5 to a NW 0 would have no impact or baring on that objective. 

He has a few good points that he repeats over and over(such as the idea that analytical thought is the result of suffering)
 
Top