I HATE Talking to Women

zyzz007

Lookism God
They put ALL the pressure on YOU to be entertaining and provide stimulating conversation while they just sit back like a judge to judge ur performance and like an audience to be entertained by u. 
They are quiet and boring and its ok, but if u are quiet and expect them to talk, they will be quick to point our how quiet u are even though they are quiet themselves. Hypocrites.

All the stuff you described happens because women give you anxiety due to your fucked up body image and your likely questionable ability to relate to sociable people your own age.  What you're talking about is mostly your own perception - it isn't reality.  Once you become more sociable and less anxious, you'll be able to talk to them like anybody else.  Seriously.

I said:
All the stuff you described happens because women give you anxiety due to your fucked up body image and your likely questionable ability to relate to sociable people your own age.  What you're talking about is mostly your own perception - it isn't reality.  Once you become more sociable and less anxious, you'll be able to talk to them like anybody else.  Seriously.

Nah you can't talk with sloot who is repulsed by you. It's like talking to a wall.

kibo

Chad
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:
I said:

Nah you can't talk with sloot who is repulsed by you. It's like talking to a wall.
true  :mad:

stamaster21

Slayer
I said:
Um no it has to do with the situation are you showing sexual interest or not, if so does she find you attractive she will be quiet look away, one word answers. Just like when ugly female talks to you your less interested naturally.

zyzz007

Lookism God
It's just like that when you are ugly and they are not into you.
I only talk with girls who can entertain me, aspie life.
well some of these sloots (10 yrs ago) told me straight off I was handsome and then said I was very quiet. So even if they think ur handsome, they still expect u to carry the convo and entertain them, entitled spoiled bitches.

zyzz007 said:
It's just like that when you are ugly and they are not into you.
I only talk with girls who can entertain me, aspie life.
well some of these sloots (10 yrs ago) told me straight off I was handsome and then said I was very quiet. So even if they think ur handsome, they still expect u to carry the convo and entertain them, entitled spoiled bitches.

Rotfraudgate 3

zyzz007

Lookism God
zyzz007 said:

Rotfraudgate 3
(1) 10 years ago.
(2) they were indian and average so it doesnt count.
Im ugly now and rotting harder than anyone else on this forum. This is the weekend, look at how many posts I have today and yesterday which shows I am an ugly rotting loser now.