I HATE NATURE

zyros

Slayer
TL.DR: People who claim to love nature and are all "gaia" and "mother nature" are morons.

I hate nature with all my heart. I consider it atrocious and horrible. I will never understand people who praise "mother" nature, the most cruel and unfair thing to exist.

First of all, evolution and death. The fact that we are treated like a fucking number and trough generations like if we were fucking smartphones with preprogrammed obsolescence is awful. The improvement of a species is based on death and discarding of the individual. Evolution is based on death. Reproduction is based on death. The individual is worth nothing in this collectivist shit.

Then, the fact that, for some animals to exist they must anihilate others, food is won by consuming other organisms. Prey animals are basically created to be food for their predators. Again, the individual is worth shit.

Then, it's all about competition. It's all about surpassing others or bringing them down, instead of being friendly. Even when cooperating, that cooperation is based on dominance.

People usually talk about how they hate birth given privileges like classes, royalty, castes or rich families. But they don't notice that the most unfair thing on this subject is fucking nature and genetics. A HUGE part of what kind of life you will have is already written before you are born. Fucking genetics. Genetic lottery winner animals live the life of gods, while genetic lottery losers live miserable lifes, just because how they were born. Just because of something they can't control. You are BORN to be a winner or a loser. The weak get crushed mercilessly, beloved "mother" nature makes sure of that trough getting obliterated by others with superior genetics, disease, hunger...There is no more cruel treatment than how nature treats genetic lottery losers, even wiring subconsciously rational animals like us to, even without wanting, hate genetically inferior people. Just the fact that there are people that are OBJECTIVELY superior to others, and of more quality, gives you an idea of how fucked up nature is.

Another thing is that trough life, good "luck" is rewarded with more good luck, and bad luck is punished with more bad things. For example, humans are wired to automatically see people who have frequent sex as more attractive, so the more sex you have, the more attractive you are so you get more sex. If you have bad luck with sex, you are less attractive so you are even more fucked. This end with the "winners" reaping everything while everyone else starves. This happens in EVERY aspect of life and in almost all species. All about vicious cycles. Equality doesn't exist in nature.

It's all about unfairness. It's all about your life already being decided before you are born. It's all about individuals being treated like numbers in a fucking automated factory. It's all about a never ending cycle of shit.

My dream is for humans to achieve a completely synthetic state and be free of this monster that people mistakenly call "mother" nature.

WorldWar3

Coper
zyros said:
TL.DR: People who claim to love nature and are all "gaia" and "mother nature" are morons.

I hate nature with all my heart. I consider it atrocious and horrible. I will never understand people who praise "mother" nature, the most cruel and unfair thing to exist.

First of all, evolution and death. The fact that we are treated like a fucking number and trough generations like if we were fucking smartphones with preprogrammed obsolescence is awful. The improvement of a species is based on death and discarding of the individual. Evolution is based on death. Reproduction is based on death. The individual is worth nothing in this collectivist shit.

Then, the fact that, for some animals to exist they must anihilate others, food is won by consuming other organisms. Prey animals are basically created to be food for their predators. Again, the individual is worth shit.

Then, it's all about competition. It's all about surpassing others or bringing them down, instead of being friendly. Even when cooperating, that cooperation is based on dominance.

People usually talk about how they hate birth given privileges like classes, royalty, castes or rich families. But they don't notice that the most unfair thing on this subject is fucking nature and genetics. A HUGE part of what kind of life you will have is already written before you are born. Fucking genetics. Genetic lottery winner animals live the life of gods, while genetic lottery losers live miserable lifes, just because how they were born. Just because of something they can't control. You are BORN to be a winner or a loser. The weak get crushed mercilessly, beloved "mother" nature makes sure of that trough getting obliterated by others with superior genetics, disease, hunger...There is no more cruel treatment than how nature treats genetic lottery losers, even wiring subconsciously rational animals like us to, even without wanting, hate genetically inferior people. Just the fact that there are people that are OBJECTIVELY superior to others, and of more quality, gives you an idea of how fucked up nature is.

Another thing is that trough life, good "luck" is rewarded with more good luck, and bad luck is punished with more bad things. For example, humans are wired to automatically see people who have frequent sex as more attractive, so the more sex you have, the more attractive you are so you get more sex. If you have bad luck with sex, you are less attractive so you are even more fucked. This end with the "winners" reaping everything while everyone else starves. This happens in EVERY aspect of life and in almost all species. All about vicious cycles. Equality doesn't exist in nature.

It's all about unfairness. It's all about your life already being decided before you are born. It's all about individuals being treated like numbers in a fucking automated factory. It's all about a never ending cycle of shit.

My dream is for humans to achieve a completely synthetic state and be free of this monster that people mistakenly call "mother" nature.
:crying:

i do disagree on the never ending cycle of shit, with technology advancing this hell might stop. humans might be replaced by robots entirely tbh. we will either be killed to reduce the population or we will get to live in a simulated reality with our dream lives

Jawimplants

Banned
Why the hell are you still posting here and haven't you had vertical lengthening of your jaw and chin. You have a very easy problem to fix yet you still manage to moan on lookism. Fix your facial problems and be happy.

zyros

Slayer
Finality said:
@zyros have you ever heard of the philosophy called Efilism? You seem like you might be interested in it
I dunno if it suits me. Efilism advocates for the extinction of all sentient life. I advocate for another step on evolution that makes us beings completely unrelated to the randomness and inequality nature is based on. 

I desired immortality since I learnt about death as a little child. Even when I believed in Adam and Eve as a kid, when the teacher told us that humans were immortal and non decaying but were turned into mortals because of Adam and Even sins, while every other kid was "oh okay" i hated adam and eve for robbing us of eternal life and existence. 

I just want eternal consciousness. I just want to feel as a legit being, not a stupid number trial and error shit product of nature.

But yes, in case of human beings (and most important, me) not being able to free ourselves from the shackles of nature ever, I would prefer the extinction of all life. Noy only sentient life, but all natural life.
[hr]
Jawimplants said:
Why the hell are you still posting here and haven't you had vertical lengthening of your jaw and chin. You have a very easy problem to fix yet you still manage to moan on lookism. Fix your facial problems and be happy.
Its not only about me. Its the whole concept of this system that is fucked up.