• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I hate my fucking teeth.

Can these braces do their job? It's been 6 months, and it takes their sweet ass time.

Once again, teeth is looked over on this forum. Whenever you talk, or smile your teeth will show. If your teeth look subhuman like mine, nothing will help, especially from side. It's so disgusting. I hate fucking smiling IRL. I look like a 5-6/10 not smiling, and a 2/10 smiling. Overjet is such a death feature.

It's over.

Braces are made for that shit, so long as you don't have some mandibular deficiency.

Braces are made for that shit, so long as you don't have some mandibular deficiency.

Lance_Armweak said:
Aren't bad teeth related to poor jaw development?

I think it depends.   I've seen photos of folks with overjet that don't have mandibular deficiency.   For instance, the guy he just posted doesn't seem to have that issue.

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
I said:
Lance_Armweak said:

I think it depends.   I've seen photos of folks with overjet that don't have mandibular deficiency.   For instance, the guy he just posted doesn't seem to have that issue.

True, there are many people with bad teeth who have great angular jaws.

I said:
Lance_Armweak said:

It seriously is a death feature. I legit cannot smile IRL. If I do I try to not have anyone from the side to see me smile. It is so subhuman.

I have never seen an attractive person with an overjet. Some celebrities have overbites, yes, but not an overjet. Freddie Mercury had an overjet, and it was subhuman.

Subhuman.

Dembroadbones

Regular
Yeah, your teeth are utterly subhuman to be fair. I'd wait a year before opening your mouth in public if I were you.

Braces should help though. They fixed my teeth in 2 years.

Dembroadbones said:
Yeah, your teeth are utterly subhuman to be fair. I'd wait a year before opening your mouth in public if I were you.

Braces should help though. They fixed my teeth in 2 years.

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

I HAVE ONE FUCKING YEAR LEFT OF COLLEGE.

:itsover:
:visitgandy:

It's OVER.

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
whywoulditmatter said:
I said:

It seriously is a death feature. I legit cannot smile IRL. If I do I try to not have anyone from the side to see me smile. It is so subhuman.

I have never seen an attractive person with an overjet. Some celebrities have overbites, yes, but not an overjet. Freddie Mercury had an overjet, and it was subhuman.

Subhuman.

:banderas:

Anakind

Champion
I would also worry about that disgusting skin.    :lol:

Defeat

Megastar
that skin is even worse plus its untreatable is that you if so you are fucked

Anakind said:
I would also worry about that disgusting skin.    :lol:

Fuck that. That skin is legit suicide. I have pretty clear skin.

Defeat said:
that skin is even worse plus its untreatable is that you if so you are fucked

That's not me. My teeth are subhuman like that from profile though.

Lance_Armweak said:
whywoulditmatter said:

Subhuman.

:banderas:

Subhuman.

normiecope

Regular
I said:
Lance_Armweak said:

The guy posted has small bones so the teeth stick out and the palate is narrower

I have a similar problem, but not to this extent. It is partially genetic, as both my dad and sister have an overjet (but only I have a narrower palate with crowding)

normiecope said:
I said:

The guy posted has small bones so the teeth stick out and the palate is narrower

I have a similar problem, but not to this extent. It is partially genetic, as both my dad and sister have an overjet (but only I have a narrower palate with crowding)

Can braces still fix the overjet issue?

normiecope

Regular
whywoulditmatter said:
normiecope said:

Can braces still fix the overjet issue?

Probably, but they'll probably do extractions tbh

normiecope

Regular
whywoulditmatter said:
normiecope said:
Probably, but they'll probably do extractions tbh

My ortho doesn't want to do extractions

IT'S OVER :rage: :rage: :rage:

If he thinks he can fix it without extractions thats good

Mine is nowhere near as bad as yours but my ortho was leaning towards extractions so I didnt go for his treatment

He was gonna put on palate widening braces instead but I told him to fuck off tbh

OnTheRun

Regular
Just make sure it can be 100% fixed with braces, you don't wanna waste your time.