LostTuna

Gigachad
need a petite gf with small feminine hands. it's not just cause i have a small dick either. i just hate robust hands on girls

Magnus

Lookism God
So do I 
No straight man should be attracted to that 
Inb4 muh slayer sons

LostTuna

Gigachad
Magnus said:
So do I 
No straight man should be attracted to that 
Inb4 muh slayer sons
yeah it's not worth it, idc if my future sons will have a slightly better chance at being robust

LostTuna

Gigachad
lana's aren't bad plus her fingers are tapered anyways. it's not so much just the length that's bad. like for example lana doesn't have wide palms, a strong thumb ridge or strong joints which are masculine traits

kibo

Chad
LostTuna said:
lana's aren't bad plus her fingers are tapered anyways. it's not so much just the length that's bad. like for example lana doesn't have wide palms, a strong thumb ridge or strong joints which are masculine traits
lejit.gonna rep.

Boss

Slayer
I love girls with masculine faces (not tranny mode) and big hands are fine, they have a higher chance at giving you a slayer son too

LostTuna

Gigachad
hayden panettiere has GOAT hands tbh. also a very feminine face which proves hand theory with girls. it's the opposite of male hand theory obv.

she's only like 5 foot but they're still almost unproportionally small for her height which means they're basically child size in reality. :shock:

@cuckadoodledoo2 @kibo
[hr]
imagine getting a handjob from her

kibo

Chad
LostTuna said:
hayden panettiere has GOAT hands tbh. also a very feminine face which proves hand theory with girls. it's the opposite of male hand theory obv.

she's only like 5 foot but they're still almost unproportionally small for her height which means they're basically child size in reality. :shock:

@cuckadoodledoo2 @kibo
[hr]
i dont like it.She also has small feet probably lol

LostTuna

Gigachad
kibo said:
LostTuna said:

@cuckadoodledoo2 @kibo
[hr]
they're very small but they don't look that bad. could have ended up being way more stubbier

[hr]
BuxomZygos said:
Inbred turd cope
stfu u shitskin hindu

kibo

Chad
LostTuna said:
kibo said:
they're very small but they don't look that bad. could have ended up being way more stubbier

[hr]
BuxomZygos said:
Inbred turd cope
stfu u shitskin hindu
they are ok i guess.
She mogs smike's hardcore
:goodfellas:

// Infolinks