im good looking and have money from working hard and not playing video games

Every Chad Cock Carousel rider wants to marry me and treats me like a beta bux cuck

Everyone my age shames me for dating 18-21 year olds

the girl i'm seeing now is 19 and when girls at my work find out, they get pissed, and start rumors that i'm creepy when theyre just used up and hitting the wall of *oh shit, i shouldv'e made better choices but now i don't wanna face accountability for being a huge slut*

:ugh: 

i wish i was 30 so then people would be like, oh, shes just his arm candy and not future wife

assburger

Gigachad
stfu faggot cry when u have real problems like actually being fuking incel, or better yet truecel like me

:bye:

Namek

Chad
assburger said:
stfu faggot cry when u have real problems like actually being fuking incel, or better yet truecel like me

assburger said:

remember 3 months ago when i wasn't NT and made 3 accounts a day and getting banned everyday?

well now i have to go outside and face real life girls everyday

i wish i wasn't NT :ugh:

u have it easy assberger :rage:

theworld21

Cuck
Miroslav Chad said:
but who was proof?
Legit.

I'm tired of these brag threads without ANY evidence. Not even one picture of what he looks like. Useless....

Legalizer

Banned
Downloading Witcher3 said:
the girl i'm seeing now is 19 and when girls at my work find out, they get pissed, and start rumors that i'm creepy when theyre just used up and hitting the wall of *oh shit, i shouldv'e made better choices but now i don't wanna face accountability for being a huge slut*
If you're good looking they'll see your as low inhib Dark Triad slayer.

Looks = every answer to life

// Infolinks