• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

i hate aspie girls

assburger

Megastar
the few that exist wont give the guys of their own species the time of day.. instead they give themselves to strong assertive nts that bully the girl's male counterparts and they just lol..
not only this but they are usually ugly, masculine, and annoying as fuk to boot.

not a single female on planet earth would ever consider having sex with an aspie male

marty

Rotter
I have noticed that a lot of hot females act in aspie ways because no one rejects them.  They can tell the most god awful joke, say the most socially awkward things, be boring as hell and no one will insult them for it.  The only hate hot females get are from jealous uggos who can't get with Chad.

feg

Rotter
damnson said:
feg said:
lol as we got a saying here

începe-mă de la cur

English mothafucka do you speak it

Pop said:
speak american. @feg yor uglie as fuck

marty said:
I have noticed that a lot of hot females act in aspie ways because no one rejects them.  They can tell the most god awful joke, say the most socially awkward things, be boring as hell and no one will insult them for it.  The only hate hot females get are from jealous uggos who can't get with Chad.

Not everybody is severe autist though.