• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I had sex with 8 girls this year..

HighE

Joke
and my whole life. I was planning to go backpacking in SEA (first australia too) for years after HS, but when I stumbled over rooshVforum I had plans apart from just travelling around. 

When I came there, I wasn´t getting any action for weeks, because I did the same as I do at home.. nothing.

Eventually I downloaded tinder, swiped like a maniac and set up dates. then I fucked a couple girls. easy, quick, and I felt like a young god.

I deflowered a girl, I had sex in a full hostel room with 4 other female guests, got jacked off in the movies, and had sex with two girls on one day, and I met both of them for the first time there.

SEA game is legit, if you´re subhuman and white.

Great work, OP! I'm on 16 this year but yours are probably better. GW with the backpacking game, I was about to make a thread about that. How old are you?

modified

hairloss expert
Whites can't be incel.

Proof.

White = easy mode.

HighE

Joke
what does GW mean?

Im 21 yo. 

I was so completely out of shape doing that (skinnyfat, depressive, anxious bc of 6 months hardcore neet and weed), it made me convinced that I can have decent success when I gymcel for the next years, socialize hard and get some surgerys, fix my hormones.

Wallace

Regular
wish sensdep was still here. I'm willing to pay $50 each for 3 good morphed tinder pics.

with my height and physique, I could be a god

Wallace

Regular
Dentist said:
Wallace said:
wish sensdep was still here. I'm willing to pay $50 each for 3 good morphed tinder pics.

with my height and physique, I could be a god

I'm a good morpher and can help.

a friend of mine(artist) is going to get some good shots of me. I'll let you know when I've got some decent pics

HighE

Joke
modified said:
Whites can't be incel.

Proof.

White = easy mode.

what ethnicity are you?

ethnics can still slay in SEA, just dont be from SEA.

modified

hairloss expert
HighE said:
modified said:
Whites can't be incel.

Proof.

White = easy mode.

what ethnicity are you?

I'm somewhat mixed by primarily southeast asian. There is nowhere on the planet we can go and have your easy mode.

White = easy mode.

iftsj

Banned
IM on 0 for the last 24 years in a ROW
Get on my level faggot

machinegun

Joke
"i had sex with 5 girls in an hostel" lol this happened

also sex doesnt count unless the girl is 6.5+

IceCutter

Megastar
machinegun said:

HighE

Joke
modified said:
HighE said:
what ethnicity are you?

I'm somewhat mixed by primarily southeast asian. There is nowhere on the planet we can go and have your easy mode.

White = easy mode.

well being a sexpat won´t work as good as for a white guy, but you can still slay in other countries. In SEA you probably should try to pick up hostel chicks. Well I don´t know the dating situation for guys there, but I´d bet its easier if you look different from the people. Thats why BBCs could still slay like crazy in some European places, because in comparison to USA we have very few of them there. (or had, lol @ us)

iftsj said:
IM on 0 for the last 24 years in a ROW
Get on my level faggot

not everyone here is content with posting on message boards their whole prime boyo

machinegun said:

I brought a girl and had sex with her while the others were sleeping.
and you should try it boi, busting raw inside a pussy is legit one of the best feelings there is. 

I think every incel should go to SEA for a fuckfest before dedicating himself to looksmaxing and approaching at home. Just losing virginity and having some sex is good, but having sex with several women in a short time certainly changes you a bit (just a little, but the slight glow of hope can become a massive wildfire if you ACT when you get home. I´m just rotting and taking drugs for a few weeks, as a recreational pause, and then I´m gonna hustle in the gym, uni and job.)

If someone should actually decide to make it happen, be warned that you still have to put in effort (meaning you could stay there for a year without getting laid, if you dont put in the necessary work), and if you go alone you will feel very horrible and alone from time to time in the hostile, polluted shithole you will be staying in.

Still worth it a thousand times.

If someone considers it, hit me up I could write legit books on that topic. (how to slay in SEA as a sub4 incel)

Herald

Regular
HighE said:
and my whole life. I was planning to go backpacking in SEA (first australia too) for years after HS, but when I stumbled over rooshVforum I had plans apart from just travelling around. 

When I came there, I wasn´t getting any action for weeks, because I did the same as I do at home.. nothing.

Eventually I downloaded tinder, swiped like a maniac and set up dates. then I fucked a couple girls. easy, quick, and I felt like a young god.

I deflowered a girl, I had sex in a full hostel room with 4 other female guests, got jacked off in the movies, and had sex with two girls on one day, and I met both of them for the first time there.

Learn how to write what you mean, boyo. 

:boat:

HighE

Joke
Herald said:
HighE said:

well I came there too boyo, and not only in tissues. mostly inside of tissue tho lol

also glad I made you smile  :inlove:

edit wait what do you actually mean

Herald

Regular
HighE said:
Herald said:

well I came there too boyo, and not only in tissues. mostly inside of tissue tho lol

>came

>there

???

:popcorn: 

Grammar, syntax, etc. 

You meant to say "went there"? 

But for the purposes of your post, it is perfectly correct and relevant. 

:lmfao:

HighE

Joke
Herald said:
HighE said:

>came

>there

???

:popcorn: 

Grammar, syntax, etc. 

You meant to say "went there"? 

But for the purposes of your post, it is perfectly correct and relevant. 

:lmfao:

yeah went there sounds better. but can you not say eg "I came to ny for the beaches"?

anw I´m a eurocel and my english speaking is actually very good, but mistakes happen in writing if you dont double check.