i had my MM casting today

swimcel

Machine
i arrived at 8 am, was given directions to what office i had to go (6th floor). Got lost and had to go to the lobby and ask again (sign of low IQ). I got to the office and there were 5 guys sitting outside of it. Four of them were normal (in the 5-6 range) but this other guy reminded me of Patrick Schwarzenegger but with a wider jaw. I knew it was over but i endured the pain nonetheless. We were called one by one. My turn came and a gay dude told me to come in. There was another guy and a girl and we talked for 2-3 minutes, if i had any experience in photoshoots (i didn't). They took pictures of my face, various angles, then stripped off and they photographed me in my boxers. After that they told they would evaluate if i fit the profile they are looking for.

swimcel

Machine
Polymath said:
pm me pics!!!!!

why would i trust you?  :lol: the only person on here that has seen my full face is @UglyNormalFag

ugliest said:
lol rotfraud MM

i'm a solid 5. i just need the money

When I was like 15 my parents made me audition for this modeling agency. I got bored of it cause I was playing basketball too so had no time but then I googled the company later on and found out it was a fraud agency. Appreciate the fam though hinking I had what it takes to be one lol

swimcel

Machine
Pinhead said:
most MM's don't look good for anyone calling hima  fraud ITT, look at the "new faces" on model sites. If ur 6'+ with clear skin and a unique looking face chances are you'll get signed.

i'm missing the unique looking face though   :sad:

Prince said:

no thanks jeff

Foxx

Average Guy
Pretty sure I saw a pic of your face before... Didn't you post them?

swimcel

Machine
Foxx said:

yes, but i blurred 3/4 of my face

Foxx

Average Guy
swimcel said:
Foxx said:

yes, but i blurred 3/4 of my face

Can you post or PM me that pic again?

You looked like a 5 from what I remember