I had first met RSD Tyler in the fall of 2012.

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Me and my friend planned to start a service of merging bodybuilding and PUA(sort of a complete looks maxing and game maxing guide if you will) briefly consulted with him on a product line of game based books they were working on at the time. Tyler was upbeat, energetic, a bit autistic but incredibly smart and focused hardworking guy. You could tell he was the type who knew what he wanted out of life and he was getting it through strength of his will alone. Me and my partner worked as a PUA coach for a company that was a affiliate of Real Social Dynamics, these guys paid measly but I was still learning the ropes of game at the time when I would consult with men on how to put their best foot forward when attracting women with their behavior. I saw it as going to be my entry into the industry. A lot of this was strictly online and webcam based, but I did attend a few seminars were I was around to answer questions based on a select guidelines the boss had decided on beforehand. A few others time I was there to pretend to be a more "educated student", which was not too far from the truth.

Needless to say I found myself giving advice to the men about their facial features and bodies, which was a strict no-no by all standards. Mind you, this was before I stumbled upon PUAhate/Sloothate. What I learned from teaching/learning PUA is that yes, masculine behavior works and if you're an excellent actor you can get decent results with it, but real masculine behavior is something that is hard to teach, especially to the average mouth breathing dude who joins PUA. Women are innately attracted to high T behavior, but how do you effectively trick nature and teach this to low T subhumans? You will also get marked worst casual sex results when you are ugly. Granted you don't need to be Nick Bateman I realized this at the time, but I think you should at least try to look the best you can; lift, lose fat, hair, skin, tan, dress well, ect. During this time I was on a heavy test cycle and my motivation and energy levels were off the charts. I had zero problems getting women, I had insane pickup results during this period. I've never been able to compare to my 2012-2013 results

I remember a few dudes asking me "You're in great shape and tall, is it easier when you're in good shape and tall?" The guy was a skinny fat 5'6" black dude who stuck to me; I told him no, this lie still haunts me to this very day.

I blue pilled that guy and lied to him about his looks. I'll never forget this sin.

To end, I decided to part ways after my partner and I couldn't manifest the social hub we envisioned and soon after the sector was defunct. I've exchanged a few emails with one of the workers regarding the future a few months later, but ultimately the plan failed and our section panned as well.

Granted, RSD is doing better than it's ever been. They've managed to make partnerships with some of the biggest names in the fitness industry(To clarify this was my idea before BB/PUA became mainstream).

:rsd:

Ziggy

Banned
So legit, brother. Decent looks + alpha behavior + a good pick up streak = feeling like it's harder to not pull, than to pull. That year you must of felt like a god...

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
ThePolygamist said:
does tyler fraud some of his lays?

he said his game isnt that great

He's lying if he said his game isn't great.

No doubt some lays are probably fake, but he still has zero problems whatsoever getting laid

Wallace

Regular
Tyler has good bones, and is just about as nt as you can get. He plays himself as a "short balding ginger" in order to sell his scams. 

No amount of PU material will make you as socially charismatic as Tyler, he's simply an outlier.

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
I have a picture of myself mogging him to hell too lmfao
:jordan:

ISIScel

Joke
Lol at this feminist nigger worshipping liberal pua bluepilled oldcel balding truecel cuckold

Downey

Regular
legit thread, i also hang out with rsdtyler and saw him slay