• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I had enough, time to leave

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
28,877
Reputation
14,137
[img=400x197]
 

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
May 18, 2019
Messages
29,388
Reputation
21,013
Wellthatsucks said:
ngl you have srs bad avi and sig combo
horrible really

He has the best sig on the website.

 

Wellthatsucks

Off duty
Joined
Nov 21, 2018
Messages
6,512
Reputation
1,279
OLDCEL WITH CRINGY EXPRESSIONS 

WHAT AM I MISSING OUT ON???


+ OVERRATED CAVILL
 

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
May 18, 2019
Messages
29,388
Reputation
21,013
Wellthatsucks said:
OLDCEL WITH CRINGY EXPRESSIONS 

WHAT AM I MISSING OUT ON???


+ OVERRATED CAVILL



It's just so good.

The intense gaze.

Followed by the sudden movement of the "double peace symbols".
So unexpected.

Then the subtle head tilt to finish it all off.
 

Wellthatsucks

Off duty
Joined
Nov 21, 2018
Messages
6,512
Reputation
1,279
Magnifique said:
Wellthatsucks said:
OLDCEL WITH CRINGY EXPRESSIONS 

WHAT AM I MISSING OUT ON???


+ OVERRATED CAVILL



It's just so good.

The intense gaze.

Followed by the sudden movement of the "double peace symbols".
So unexpected.

Then the subtle head tilt to finish it all off.


Not aesthetically pleasing

complete failio
 

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
May 18, 2019
Messages
29,388
Reputation
21,013
Wellthatsucks said:
Magnifique said:
It's just so good.

The intense gaze.

Followed by the sudden movement of the "double peace symbols".
So unexpected.

Then the subtle head tilt to finish it all off.
Not aesthetically pleasing

complete failio

And what's aesthetic about your signature?
A penguin in a dim room next to a grey bowl of soggy fish?
 

gay boy 33

Banned
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,614
Reputation
3
Your sig sir

Thanks for the chuckle reputation points sir please now
 

Wellthatsucks

Off duty
Joined
Nov 21, 2018
Messages
6,512
Reputation
1,279
Magnifique said:
Wellthatsucks said:
Not aesthetically pleasing

complete failio

And what's aesthetic about your signature?
A penguin in a dim room next to a grey bowl of soggy fish?

it's prettyboy aesthetics

if chico was a zoo animal he would be a fluffy penguin
 
Top