Pizza Slayer

Coper
It was Legit the worst nightmare I've had in years.  My dream began with me holding a mirror to the top of my head and noticing a huge bald spot right behind my hairline. 

I then went through the 5 stages of grief in what felt like a few hours: DenialAnger, Depression

Bargaining: I could just get a hair transplant.  No one will notice the lack of density.

and finally 'Acceptance'

I woke up in cold sweats, frantically grabbing the top of my head.  

HOLY FUCK, I'm so glad I'm not bald.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Last week I had that dream and I woke up sweating and breathing heavy and I threw up

Legit I saw a similar dream a few weeks ago but I was just bald and depressed. Didn't even think about a HT because it was completely over, I was a norwood 7.

Chad

Incel
Fucking legit boyo, had a dream my hair was falling out once, i was so fucking glad it was a dream when i woke up

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Chad said:
Fucking legit boyo, had a dream my hair was falling out once, i was so fucking glad it was a dream when i woke up
I was crying for joy to when i woke up

Pizza Slayer

Coper
lono said:
Legit I saw a similar dream a few weeks ago but I was just bald and depressed. Didn't even think about a HT because it was completely over, I was a norwood 7.
Mine was like a Norwood 5 but with my hairline completely intact.  It was really bizarre.

Nothing compares to the dread of balding.

Your youth is over.

lono

Banned
Pizza Slayer said:
lono said:
Mine was like a Norwood 5 but with my hairline completely intact.  It was really bizarre.

Nothing compares to the dread of balding.

Your youth is over.
That wasn't me bro. That was my beta flangeless apprentice.