i had a dream for the first time in a long time last night

LostTuna

Gigachad
well i'm sure i dream but i'm barely able to recall anything, even immediately after waking up. anyways my dream was brief but i was walking around aimlessly thru a field of california poppies by myself. i'm not sure what it means. also poppies aren't even in bloom yet and it's not like they're something i really think about anyways

[hr]
@"CHILDLIKE DREAMER"

LostTuna

Gigachad
CHILDLIKE DREAMER said:
I hate when I have to pee in my dreams.
the last time i pissed my bed i was prolly like 8 or 10. i had a dream i actually got up to go pee in the toilet and i started feeling very warm all of a sudden in my dream as i was taking a piss. well i woke up and sure enough i pissed the bed

LostTuna said:
CHILDLIKE DREAMER said:
I hate when I have to pee in my dreams.
the last time i pissed my bed i was prolly like 8 or 10. i had a dream i actually got up to go pee in the toilet and i started feeling very warm all of a sudden in my dream as i was taking a piss. well i woke up and sure enough i pissed the bed
I've never pissed my bed. I hate when my dream self has to pee and I'm looking for a bathroom or I'm in a bathroom. The bathroom is always bizarre and there's always people around and I don't want to take my dick out and stuff. Most of the time when I finally pee there's somebody watching.

LostTuna

Gigachad
CHILDLIKE DREAMER said:
LostTuna said:
I've never pissed my bed. I hate when my dream self has to pee and I'm looking for a bathroom or I'm in a bathroom. The bathroom is always bizarre and there's always people around and I don't want to take my dick out and stuff. Most of the time when I finally pee there's somebody watching.
do u get stage fright IRL? can u pee in a urinal next to another guy?

LostTuna

Gigachad
CHILDLIKE DREAMER said:
I don't use urinals because I don't want people to see my small penis.
hold me
[hr]
same here tho i wont use a urinal if there's a clean empty stall or if the urinals dont have a privacy barrier (vast majority do tho)