• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

i h8 muslims and arabs

chadrat
HQNP
but i make an exception for @Ascent_II

:turban:
:inlove: :inlove:

Mona

Regular
And me?

I pissed on the Koran and made another person also do it. 

No lie. I really pissed on it.

chadrat
HQNP
Mona said:
And me?

I am a transgendered freak that should be put in a labor camp. I will never be a real woman.

gaunt

Machine
666 said:
Mona said:
And me?

I am a transgendered freak that should be put in a labor camp. I will never be a real woman.

6ft3Incel

Joke
Mona said:
And me?

vid or it didnt happen.  where did u get the koran? I tried to order a free one for "new muslims" so i could take a shit on it and film it but they never sent it to me.  fuckers.

Ascent_II

Machine
666 said:

Honoured.  :inlove:

How do you know I'm either? Fukken lol. And what made you like me? I can't remember interacting with you much, except for when you quote my sig.  :lol:

And have you seen my pics out of curiosity?

chadrat
HQNP
Ascent_II said:
666 said:

How do you know I'm either? Fukken lol. And what made you like me? I can't remember interacting with you much, except for when you quote my sig.  :lol:

I have alts
:turban: :turban:

Just remember seeing your lower third pic (cropped pic) with dat perfect incisor show and you mentioned somewhere you were Muslim and Iraqi I think (?) Or maybe Paki, in that case I was wrong about one of them

Ascent_II

Machine
666 said:
Ascent_II said:

I have alts

Just remember seeing your lower third pic (cropped pic) with dat perfect incisor show and you mentioned somewhere you were Muslim and Iraqi I think (?) Or maybe Paki, in that case I was wrong about one of them

Hahaha my nigga. PM me who you are.

Yeah, yeah, that's me man. Paki btw. 

Sadly my lower third is my only really good feature. I'm probably 7ish territory by PSL standards but it's not enough man. That was a picture taken by my cousin after a wedding, but I only look really good in pictures I angle myself. I'll PM you some. Correct lighting, angles and so forth. I lack that truly GL face where I look good all the time and it tears my ego in two...

amiuglytho

Regular
666 said:
Mona said:
And me?

Is this a serious thread ? Lol

Ascent_II said:
666 said:
I have alts

Sadly my lower third is my only really good feature. I'm probably 7ish territory by PSL standards but it's not enough man. That was a picture taken by my cousin after a wedding, but I only look really good in pictures I angle myself. I'll PM you some. Correct lighting, angles and so forth. I lack that truly GL face where I look good all the time and it tears my ego in two...

:stare:
:jump:

Your looks are not your problem if you're in the 7 range Lookism standards.

chadrat
HQNP
whywoulditmatter said:
Ascent_II said:

dude

I saw his pics and he's a legit 8/10 and im the harshest rater here

Ascent_II

Machine
whywoulditmatter said:
Ascent_II said:

Yeah, of course. I've known this for a while. :(