• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

News I guess increased testosterone makes you dumb and uncontrollably horny

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
I remember the time when I was 19 yo and had a body weight of 65kg.

I was feeling light and was thinking fast. Was calculating fast in my head and needed no calculator. Always one step ahead. Had new ideas all the time. Had a lot of empathy for other people etc.

Now at 28 yo and heavily gymcelled I feel totally dumb and slow. I only think about pussy and ass and cooming on those while sucking big tits.

Screenshot_20210915-122725.jpg

My interest in life is literally "how to coom in a pussy" and how to perform best at sex making the girl coom many times.

Lost all interest for art, politics etc.

Even lost interest for football. Its just pussy and looksmaxing now

:biden:

And its getting worse and worse especially when I get to read a @Preference thread or some @Anstrum asian girl thread or some @forevergymcelling morning fap thread

Preference

Glad you sat in the back seat, you vaccinated slut
I've used steroids consistently for about 9 years with a few breaks and everyone who meets me says I have a young brain and act like an 18 year old still.

I think low T, high prolactin causes the issues you speak of, or too much estrogen ratio to testosterone.

High T makes you calm, creative, strong and fapping never drains me, ever. I've never fapped on roids and felt drained after. If anything fapping awakens me and my mind gets even clearer.

I remember the time when I was 19 yo and had a body weight of 65kg.

I was feeling light and was thinking fast. Was calculating fast in my head and needed no calculator. Always one step ahead. Had new ideas all the time. Had a lot of empathy for other people etc.

Now at 28 yo and heavily gymcelled I feel totally dumb and slow. I only think about pussy and ass and cooming on those while sucking big tits.

View attachment 306277

My interest in life is literally "how to coom in a pussy" and how to perform best at sex making the girl coom many times.

Lost all interest for art, politics etc.

Even lost interest for football. Its just pussy and looksmaxing now

:biden:

And its getting worse and worse especially when I get to read a @Preference thread or some @Anstrum asian girl thread or some @forevergymcelling morning fap thread
:goodfellas::cage::cage2:

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
I've used steroids consistently for about 9 years with a few breaks and everyone who meets me says I have a young brain and act like an 18 year old still.

I think low T, high prolactin causes the issues you speak of, or too much estrogen ratio to testosterone.

High T makes you calm, creative, strong and fapping never drains me, ever. I've never fapped on roids and felt drained after. If anything fapping awakens me and my mind gets even clearer.

I don't feel drained after fapping. I can fap 3-5 times a day and still want to fap.

The point is that it has taken over my life.

I can't concentrate without sex or fapping anymore. Its my daily drug.

:undisputedcry:

glassescel

Distinguished
it's a combination of

exhausting training + eating lots of food/carbs to gain weight + getting older

Eating low carb or being in a fasted state is awesome for productivity/ mental performance

ImmaculateChad

Regular

:this:
I’ve never had a wank and felt tired after it usually it boosts my mood and energy
What kind of 3k+ maher tier stamina genes sly humble bragging is this....

Meanwhile I feel shit for 3 days after a mild wank

:undisputedcry:

:norwoodrage: