• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I groove ridiculously hard to this song

6ft4

Unvaxxed Geezer
Autists
0:36 and 1:42 are peak of music tbh

6ft4

Unvaxxed Geezer
Autists
Mid 2010s was the peak of house music and clubbing tbh
The music that came out on selected around the mid 2010s felt like a fresh sound but nothing has really changed since then in terms of house music
I just remember 2015 being distinctly harder to get girls on nights out than 2013
I put it down to haircut halo making the competition more difficult

Benevolent

Joke
Makes me want to be younger again, pre lookism at some fezzie off my face.

Nothing can compete with what was happening in 2014. Even mainstream house like Jamie Jones was popping off.

PizzaBrah

Regular
The music that came out on selected around the mid 2010s felt like a fresh sound but nothing has really changed since then in terms of house music
I just remember 2015 being distinctly harder to get girls on nights out than 2013
I put it down to haircut halo making the competition more difficult
selected, osk, aero, sprmxmusic and all those channels around 2013-17 were absolutely ideal for NTmaxxing before a night out, nothing that has come out on those channels since then sounds that different but also doesn't sound as good
skinfades and gymceling becoming very widespread for sure made things harder, as well as instagram and tinder meaning girls would be on nights out knowing they had dozens of guys ready to fuck at a whim already where before they would just settle for a guy in the club at the end of the night if they wanted to fuck

6ft4

Unvaxxed Geezer
Autists
selected, osk, aero, sprmxmusic and all those channels around 2013-17 were absolutely ideal for NTmaxxing before a night out, nothing that has come out on those channels since then sounds that different but also doesn't sound as good
skinfades and gymceling becoming very widespread for sure made things harder, as well as instagram and tinder meaning girls would be on nights out knowing they had dozens of guys ready to fuck at a whim already where before they would just settle for a guy in the club at the end of the night if they wanted to fuck
I don't see any way back anymore
It must just be about fucking girls through social circle or death at this point
But the only way to slay is constantly having a high volume of girls you can be direct with which only really worked in good nightclubs if you aren't Chad enough for tinder

I don't see any way back anymore
It must just be about fucking girls through social circle or death at this point
But the only way to slay is constantly having a high volume of girls you can be direct with which only really worked in good nightclubs if you aren't Chad enough for tinder
Every guy out there is looksmaxxing, gymcelling, hiring pro photographers, using faceapp or photoshop services and running PUA / mass approaching at clubs and bars

I shit you not, my gf hasn't left the house this week until about 30 mins ago. She went out for a walk on her lunch break and din't even make it to our gate (about 50 meters away) before being cold approached by some guy smoking outside one of the flat doors

Imagine being 22 in 2011, fully looksmaxxed and gymcelled while mogging everyone in the club, cold approaching girls before online dating was a thing

Good music

Cheaper drinks

With your mates who haven't been crippled by inceldom, wageslavery and modern day depression

You'd be able to slay high quality slags every night

:kick:

PizzaBrah

Regular
Imagine being 22 in 2011, fully looksmaxxed and gymcelled while mogging everyone in the club, cold approaching girls before online dating was a thing

Good music

Cheaper drinks

You'd be able to slay high quality slags every night

:kick:
Zyzz or death

6ft4

Unvaxxed Geezer
Autists
Zyzz or death
1990 (ironically Thurston's year of birth) was probably the best year to be born for our generation
No facebook until 2008 when you started college so could have a normal non internet secondary school experience and get a girlfriend who wasn't being messaged by 20 guys a day
Then when you start college you could keep in contact with all the new people you meet with facebook
No tinder until 2012 when you finished college so you had the uni club slaying experience where every girl who wanted to get laid resulted in a guy getting laid
In 2012 you could take advantage of the golden years of tinder where girls used it for hookups with guys they'd fuck from clubs and not just gigaChads
Now that you're not going out as much post college it's the perfect time to take advantage of it

6ft4

Unvaxxed Geezer
Autists
I remember watching vids of Joey D and Tommy B in 2015/16 thinking they were legends but also had the thought of: damn they're already 25/26, that's a long way away from the halo of being a 20 year old with other 20 year olds at the sesh
Oh how quickly I ended up among them

PizzaBrah

Regular
I remember watching vids of Joey D and Tommy B in 2015/16 thinking they were legends but also had the thought of: damn they're already 25/26, that's a long way away from the halo of being a 20 year old with other 20 year olds at the sesh
Oh how quickly I ended up among them
Jfl those videos were ideal I might go back and rewatch them
As gl as Joey's girl now is I am surprised he gave that life up so quickly for her

6ft4

Unvaxxed Geezer
Autists
As gl as Joey's girl now is I am surprised he gave that life up so quickly for her
My mates irl found Joey D recently since his channel blew up and is getting suggested for gym content but they appreciate his older vids where they are out partying and hunting for birds. Yet if I tried tell them about the videos back then my mates wouldn't bother to watch them
Channel size status pill is real. I wonder to what dergree he could be slaying now if he went back to that life

Meanwhile Tommy B descended into the abyss due to his hair loss

Imagine watching your friend ascend into riches, fame and hundreds of thousands of followers, when you had the chance to do the same

Instead you continued being a barber before losing your hair, and all hope

Pill

Don't you dare cope react me, mentally ill idiot.
Mewslims
when me and the lads are down the boozer and a banger comes on
Inbetweeners Tune GIF - Inbetweeners Tune Inbetweeners Tune - Discover &  Share GIFs

PizzaBrah

Regular

Imagine watching your friend ascend into riches, fame and hundreds of thousands of followers, when you had the chance to do the same

Joey's brother is a single baldcel (and peanut skullcel) well into his 30s as well and posts a lot of boomer conservative type stuff on his instagram stories
Brutal being mogged that much by his younger brother

6ft4

Unvaxxed Geezer
Autists

I don't think the hairloss is that bad he just looks like a meth user with the goatee
He went way too far into the "abstract" look and vibe.
I found post Amsterdam Tommy B to be a strange cunt, he fit the Chaddish Laddish stereotype quite well
He blacked out his forearm tats too
Now he is the father of a half asian baby
If you consider JD and TB normies, then it's a crazy example of how quickly normies settle down as soon as they get to the age where all normies around them begin to settle down and stop partying