So my co-worker (he's also an intern but higher up since he's been there longer) and I were just chilling in the break room and this girl who must've been 23-25 walked in looking for her brother. She was legit gorgeous. Blonde, tall (5'9 ish), hnggg as fuck face, great hair, etc. After she left, we both looked at each other like "damn, that girl was fine" and both laughed. Then he was like "man, you can get that type of pussy though". He's spanish btw. Pretty good looking for a Puerto Rican though, not gonna lie. "I was like, yeah cause I'm white" He's like "Yeah, but just in general" Then I was like "yeah, but I'm sure you get some fine spanish bithces, right?" And he laughed "yeah of course" 

Solid 10/10 exchange of words that gave me that dere validation and made me feel like a boss after

Reflex said:
This didnt happen
Swear to Gandy man. It could just mean he thinks every above average white guy can get any girl so that would be less validating but it did happen. He seemed genuinely inclined to think I could get top tier white girls.

damnson said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Swear to Gandy man. It could just mean he thinks every above average white guy can get any girl so that would be less validating but it did happen. He seemed genuinely inclined to think I could get top tier white girls.
well do you?
No, I wish lol. The only 6's who can get 7+'s are either rich, high status, extremely social and extroverted, talented or just luck (but in that case, you would just get one or 2 7+'s. It wouldn't happen on the reg). Like many ethniks, he probably just puts white guys on the pedestal because of "muh white priviledge"

FireHaze

Gigachad
What other men says means nothing lol. Men don't know what women want.

kibo

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
damnson said:
well do you?
No, I wish lol. The only 6's who can get 7+'s are either rich, high status, extremely social and extroverted, talented or just luck (but in that case, you would just get one or 2 7+'s. It wouldn't happen on the reg). Like many ethniks, he probably just puts white guys on the pedestal because of "muh white priviledge"
Do you look like guy in your avi?

kibo said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Do you look like guy in your avi?
:cage:

Tall Dark and Handsome said:
"I was like, yeah cause I'm white"
What a fucking autistic put-down. If I said that to an ethnic friend they'd give me bad looks.
Lmao nah, I feel you. I meant it more as a question the way I said it

Bacher

Coper
UglyNormalFag said:
Reflex said:
This didnt happen
swear to gandy better be true or we'll fuck you up

kibo said:
UglyNormalFag said:
some guys here did put avatar which looked like them from what i remember
If I looked like Ian Somerhalder, I wouldn't even know what a forum was. He's too conventionally handsome to ever dwell on the internet. I'd be busy slaying 7.5+ bitches constantly. I can see why guys like Orb, Nordic, SR, etc are here tbh

kibo

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
kibo said:
some guys here did put avatar which looked like them from what i remember
If I looked like Ian Somerhalder, I wouldn't even know what a forum was. He's too conventionally handsome to ever dwell on the internet. I'd be busy slaying 7.5+ bitches constantly. I can see why guys like Orb, Nordic, SR, etc are here tbh
Legit.

FireHaze said:
What other men says means nothing lol. Men don't know what women want.
That's true. Guys can only rate guys pretty much on extremes (ugly or handsome)

Mughal

Banned
Validation? From your friend? About the girl? That walked in?

And didn't look at either of you?

:cage:

// Infolinks