-in primary school
-in secondary school
-in high school
-in college
-in m.sc. college

no good memories at all

DiamondNips

Banned
When I was in grade 1 some grade 4 guy tried to bully me and I grabbed his ear and almost ripped it off.

He never even looked at me again

My face was never beautiful but I always grew fast enough compared to most kids during High School to ward off bullies.

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
It was never physical by the way. I was always the big guy. I was just marginalised from the rest of the groups with the 'cool people'. 

Just lol if you think this is not bullying.

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
Biebercel said:
Never got bullied tbh, cause i dont live in America where people have no empathy, bullying isnt really a thing in Denmark no matter how incel you are, i sorta wish i was though cause it might have made me tougher

As i said it was never physical, more like a society marginalisation. TBH, i think that this is my fault. i think i grew up extremely entitled, my parents fault probably, that's why i don't get along with people. 

Who knows, i mean, even here, i bash ethnikkks all the time, it makes sense to be marginalised even in this cesspit.

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
YourFutureEthnikGrandson said:
lms_rotten_zombie said:
i was never with the cool people
The ethnik refugees in Sweden bullied him. :inlove:

this ugly kid freaks me out... i am undecided if i should put it on my adblock's block list

lms_rotten_zombie said:
YourFutureEthnikGrandson said:
The ethnik refugees in Sweden bullied him. :inlove:

this ugly kid freaks me out... i am undecided if i should put it on my adblock's block list
If you mistakenly give birth to any children, the existence of a great grandchild that resembles this ugly kid is inevitable in your lineage.

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
Mughal Emperor said:
lms_rotten_zombie said:

If you mistakenly give birth to any children, the existence of a great grandchild that resembles this ugly kid is inevitable in your lineage.
highly unlikely lmao