• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I got brutally reject bye a type 1 goddess.

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
In one of my classes in uni I usually sit 2 seats away from a 7/10 white girl. Yesterday I wanted to try to talk to her maybe so I went to class early and sat in the seat next to the one she usually sits at. When she walked in the class she walked to the desk next to me where she would normally sit, stopped and said out loud "I dont want to sit there". She then sat in a different row. I was too subhuman and ugly for her to even want to sit next to me. Ive been very depressed because of that.

TLDR: A girl refused to sit next to me because im ugly.

She looked like this:

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Xander said:
What u expect

She could have at least sat next to me.

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Xander said:
Ryu said:
She could have at least sat next to me.

But why would she are you guys friends? Maybe she wanted to sit next to someone she likes

She sat in the row behind me by herself.

Dude, back when I knew absolutely nothing about women, I saw a girl in a club that I liked and handed her a tissue because it was so hot in the club and I thought she might appreciate it. I'm not GL and the approach was dumb and beta, so obviously she handed the tissue back to me in disgust. Trying to sit near someone looks beta. Unless you're actually above her in looks she will feel disgusted by that move. You did something dumb and now you feel bad about it. It's not exactly a rejection... because.... what do you expect her to do? Sit down and have an awesome conversation with you? To qualify to sit near her purposefully, you need her to signal that she is receptive to that first.

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
MushroomCloud said:
Dude, back when I knew absolutely nothing about women, I saw a girl in a club that I liked and handed her a tissue because it was so hot in the club and I thought she might appreciate it. I'm not GL and the approach was dumb and beta, so obviously she handed the tissue back to me in disgust. Trying to sit near someone looks beta. Unless you're actually above her in looks she will feel disgusted by that move. You did something dumb and now you feel bad about it. It's not exactly a rejection... because.... what do you expect her to do? Sit down and have an awesome conversation with you? To qualify to sit near her purposefully, you need her to signal that she is receptive to that first.

all i did was slide 1 seat over. It was all about FACE.

King Chad

Regular
Nah that's pretty weird OP, can't fault you though. 

People simply sit with people they know, especially this far through the year. The only way you could get to know her without seeming odd and eager would be during group work if you find yourself paired with her. 

As long as you played it off like you sat there randomly and didn't do it to sit next to her, then you're okay.

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
King Chad said:

People simply sit with people they know, especially this far through the year. The only way you could get to know her without seeming odd and eager would be during group work if you find yourself paired with her. 

As long as you played it off like you sat there randomly and didn't do it to sit next to her, then you're okay.

I did I pretended to not care. She just sat by herself though. No one even sat next to her. Its like she was disgusted by all the subhumans.

Ryu said:
MushroomCloud said:

Of course your face didn't qualify, but only a 7+ face would have qualified using such a move, and I assume that you have already accepted that you are not a 7+. You did something that was bound for failure, so the only thing you should feel bad about is the betaness and eagerness of your approach. You got filtered. It's less about face and more about her filter and the fact that you're not so good looking that you can get past it. If she had sat next to you, it would have been like accepting an invitation, which she didn't want to do. If you had talked with her before, it would have been different and you would be somewhat justified in feeling bad.

Ryu said:
King Chad said:

I did I pretended to not care. She just sat by herself though. No one even sat next to her. Its like she was disgusted by all the subhumans.

She noticed and knew you cared.

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
MushroomCloud said:
Ryu said:

Of course your face didn't qualify, but only a 7+ face would have qualified using such a move, and I assume that you have already accepted that you are not a 7+. You did something that was bound for failure, so the only thing you should feel bad about is the betaness and eagerness of your approach. You got filtered. It's less about face and more about her filter and the fact that you're not so good looking that you can get past it. If she had sat next to you, it would have been like accepting an invitation, which she didn't want to do. If you had talked with her before, it would have been different and you would be somewhat justified in feeling bad.

Ryu said:

Ill just make that my permanent seat now. Too make it less obviuos. Rejection is brutal I oculdnt imagine how I would feel if a girl rejected me to my face after I ask her out. That is why I will never approach or ask a girl out.

King Chad

Regular
Ryu said:
MushroomCloud said:

Ill just make that my permanent seat now. Too make it less obviuos. Rejection is brutal I oculdnt imagine how I would feel if a girl rejected me to my face after I ask her out. That is why I will never approach or ask a girl out.

Or keep sitting in different places each time?

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
King Chad said:
Ryu said:

Legit ill sit next to her new seat to see if shell keep moving.

King Chad

Regular
Ryu said:
King Chad said:

Fukin lol. 

She will get pissed off, eventually confront you about it - then you just say "What are you talking about? I don't even know you creep". Then your status is above hers, gg.

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
King Chad said:
Ryu said:

Fukin lol. 

She will get pissed off, eventually confront you about it - then you just say "What are you talking about? I don't even know you creep". Then your status is above hers, gg.

Im legit going to do this. I have nothing to lose, I have no friends and nobody even knows my name. Ill update the thread if anything interesting happens.

Ryu said:
King Chad said:
Fukin lol. 

Im legit going to do this. I have nothing to lose, I have no friends and nobody even knows my name. Ill update the thread if anything interesting happens.

What are doing man he was joking 

:what: 

This is what I mean about taking the forum seriously 

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Supreme Gentleman said:
Ryu said:

What are doing man he was joking 

:what: 

This is what I mean about taking the forum seriously 

Its not like ill get in trouble or lose status. Im already known as the shy ugly autist. Ill just try it once to see if she moves again.