• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I GOT AWAY WITH CHEATING ON CALC FINAL

fauxfox

Machine
THE PROCTOR WAS DOGSHIT AND NEVER PAID ATTENTION AND HE CAUGHT PPL WITH THEIR PHONES BUT JUST GAVE WARNINGS LMAO.

I left the the room 4 times total each time taking a shit ton of problems I wrote Aon them and looking them up on a computer outside class.

I cheated on 95% of the test and used Symbolab.
Fucking lmao I'll prob get an A- on the final nearly every single question I cheated on.

Even though I know Symbolab should give correct answers I can't help but feel scared

Poontang Jones

PSLGBT, 2020 Looiskm MOTY

just_a_life

neurodivergent
:clap:

in this life of pain that god gave us, there is NOTHING wrong with cheating. you should be cheating at anything, every second possible (without getting caught).

just LOL @ 'you're only cheating yourself' or some other cope. 

ForgotMyName

Machine
this the mindset Somalis use to find any loophole in the welfare system of any country they've been living for 2 days+

not sure which gif to use tbh ngl

:clap: :boat:

TheMewingBBC

He/That nigga
Staff member
Super Moderator
ForgotMyName said:
this the mindset Somalis use to find any loophole in the welfare system of any country they've been living for 2 days+

not sure which gif to use tbh ngl

:clap: :boat:

:banderas:
Dem Somalis do live up to their stereotypes

gaycel_l

Regular
Im  too high inhib to  cheat

Being able to cheat is a good trait to have

I need to take the efficient path
not the highinhib path

TheMewingBBC

He/That nigga
Staff member
Super Moderator
fauxfox said:
THE PROCTOR WAS DOGSHIT AND NEVER PAID ATTENTION AND HE CAUGHT PPL WITH THEIR PHONES BUT JUST GAVE WARNINGS LMAO.

I left the the room 4 times total each time taking a shit ton of problems I wrote Aon them and looking them up on a computer outside class.

Fucking lmao I'll prob get an A- on the final nearly every single question I cheated on.

Even though I know Symbolab should give correct answers I can't help but feel scared
Knock on wood for this one OP: what if the guy intentionally did this to make you feel happy for the moment only to flunk you after. Ive witness this happened to a classmate of mines before. The guy may have cunning plan to have all your excitement build up for your final grade after having you feel you’ve gotten away with all the time he gave you to cheat just to see your face when he hands you the fat F for cheating

fauxfox

Machine
TheMewingBBC said:
fauxfox said:

Knock on wood for this one OP: what if the guy intentionally did this to make you feel happy for the moment only to flunk you after. Ive witness this happened to a classmate of mines before. The guy may have cunning plan to have all your excitement build up for your final grade after having you feel you’ve gotten away with all the time he gave you to cheat just to see your face when he hands you the fat F for cheating

He was beta as fuck so I doubt it
Almost textbook soyboy

FiftySixp said:
thats what separates niggers from human beings: ethics

this is not exclusive to niggers

gooks are probably the biggest cheaters at my local university

this includes in test cheating and assignment cheating (paying people to write assignments for you)

FiftySixp

Regular
striker said:
FiftySixp said:
thats what separates niggers from human beings: ethics

this is not exclusive to niggers

gooks are probably the biggest cheaters at my local university

this includes in test cheating and assignment cheating (paying people to write assignments for you)

to be quite honest with you, everyone is fucked. i hate this world full of lying and cheatings faggots. there's no more honest and loyal men like me anymore. fuck this gay earth