I got an insane high fWHR. 1.95-2.05

Revolution

Subhuman
Here is the deal.

At first I thought all these theories in here was bullshit, and all you guys were just negative depressed people. For real.

I posted my picture on PUAhate 3 years ago, and was rated an 8.
At that point in my life  I was extremely depressed and insecure with my looks.
Even though I wasn't incel.

Clueless, and wasted time.

I abandoned the site, came out of my depression, and thought you all were negative losers with the wrong attitude.

I transformed myself, and became DOM as fuck. Suddenly I opened my eyes.

The amount of attention I get when I'm walking around the door is obscene.
ALL women touches their hair when I walk by, alot of eye contact, licking their lips.
Even when their are holding their boyfriends hand, they do that.

My tinder is blowing up with LEGIT hotties in their prime. Cream of the crop.

At first I was like. This is strange?
I'm walking down the street, and I catch a girl gawking at my facial profile from behind.
I bust her. She gets embarassed.

I walk some more, and look at the side. A girl eye-fucks at me while she is holding her boyfriends hand.
Literally turning her head, and holding the stare.

I studied my own face to see what the fuck causes these bizarre reactions.
I then started to see patterns in what women find attractive in a man, and basically discovered everything on my own, that you guys already have.

Women respond genetically to this shit, and I've been blind for all these years.
I just have to look at them with my FACE, and that's really all. There is no "game", the rest is just details.

At the same time, I realize how primitive women's attraction is which is pretty fucked up, and I realize that I got some flaws. I can NEVER love a woman seeing what I have seen.

I was way happier when I was ignorant of these facts.

Pretty motivated to make money, businesses, and crap like that.
Believing it mattered a lot.

Now I'm kinda depressed knowing the truth.
I can only imagine how some of you guys feel. It must be fucking awful.

You'd be way happier living in ignorance, playing computer games, and hanging out with like-minded people..

How the fuck can you incels cope with shit?

I even befriended a 2.0fwhr slayer who is way more dismorphic than me (huge skull, insane frame, 6'3"), and seeing how women respond to that in front of my eyes is really earth-shattering. Mind-blowing. This guy is probably 1 in a 1000.

Go out with such a guy, and you'll be invisible to women, even if you are good-looking.

I mean, I could try to deny all this, but it's in front of my eyes all the time.

DOM theory is real.

lono

Banned
2 fwhr isn't that high unfortunately.

What do you think is the difference between womens attraction to masuclinity and fWHR.

From my studies masculinity is a sign of dominance and good genes and masculine men tend to have more sons and those sons tend to be slayers.

fWHR is completely different and seperate from fWHR and they are even opposite in some cases. Men with high fWHR tend to have feminine face shapes like the Leonardo Dicaprio face below. 

But studies have shown that ovulating and high E women are very attracted to fWHR and that women are really into fWHR for short term relationships but not long term.

Masculinity is genetic and passed on but fWHR is based on pubertal T levels which are based on things like health, status, the winner factor, etc.

Revolution

Subhuman
I'm not that guy "Macimate".

I'm basically just a wasted youth.

Fucking tragic that I write here, realizing all this shit. It's not normal.

But it's only temporary until I fixed my life. admittedly, it's a mind-fuck of dimensions.
Once you know the importance of your facial attractiveness you evaluate your life, and everything really makes sense.

Normal "slayers" lose their virginity at 12,  they get laid alot during high school, and college with the HOTTEST chicks.
It's not something they had to "evolve" into, but something they always were.

Most of them DO NOT KNOW how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Got into PUA from a young age, lost my virginity using weird methods.
I was a skinny nerd, and in retrospect my diet was shit, and I was deficient in essential vitamins.

My testosterone is much higher now.

There was slight moments where I could have figured it out.

Used to train with this guy years ago. I could out-run him easily just with my genetics.

driftwood

Incel
I'm not sure what your concise points here are.

You found out the secret of life that looking good better yet dimorphic are more important than anything else including status?

Revolution

Subhuman
@Lono

I mostly fuck women for short-term, and it makes sense I "catch" when they are ovulating.
Basically they are trying to get the best genes possible.

They are very primitive.
It's like something clicks in their brain, and they'll just spread their legs for you.

high fWHR is a sign of high testosterone which is masculinity.

HIGH T = masculinity.

Women are not interested in such men for long-term because they are not faithful, so they settle with beta males with no or few options who'll stick around.

I guess they get an emotional connection too.
They have a sexual relationships, but also consider each other "best friends".
Fact is that the man is often more "in love" with the woman, than in reverse.
Most break-ups/divorces are initiated by women, and they'll fuck a new slayer within a week and forget all about who the fuck you are.

Whereas my relationships with the women is purely sexual/primitive.
If you are a high fWHR slayer with options you don't really settle for scraps.

@Driftwood

Facial attractiveness alongside height and frame is really what determines your sexual options all things being equal.

Status and Money doesn't really create genuine raw sexual attraction.
So if you got no sex appeal, the women you'll fuck are just prostituting themselves to a certain extent.

I've seen it work with guys who are club promoters at exlusive clubs, DJs, and guys who got good connections within those enviroments. Coke, bottles, knowing high-status people, exclusive pre and after-parties.

The drugs and alcohol also makes it easier, and they'll fuck an uglier guy.
Just like a guy would fuck an ugly girl if he was wasted.

It's pretty tough to get to these positions, and you have to be a bit lucky, run into the right people.

You have to pass a certain threshold for physical attractiveness, and on top of that you need to have very good social skills to make everybody like you, so they'll help you in return.

driftwood

Incel
revolution have you associated with enough "types" of women to make these sweeping generalizations?

There are CERTAINLY some clubs where the women in it will eye-fuck the guys you've described.

How do you account for variance in what attracts females?  Do you suspect that girls who like (pretty boys/ emo guys or even lesbians) is a result of cope because they are insecure, or from some faulty attractiion mechanism /organic mental condition?

Revolution

Subhuman
@Driftwood

All women are attracted to the top % of males.

They can't all get into a relationship with these guys, so they'll just fuck them for short-term.
It's this dynamic that creates "slayers" in the first place which allows them to fuck ALOT of women.
There is a reason the sex is not evenly distributed, but accumulated at the very top.

What is sexually attractive to women is not "in the eye of the beholder".

It's actually more distinct that you think.

Types is a myth. "Emo", "pretty boy", all that crap doesn't matter for short-term.

Women are hardwired to be sexually attracted to certain men.

Jeremy Meeks is a good well-known example. A thug criminal.

When women look into this face, something "tricks" in them.

Just take a look at the comments on his facebook page. It's highly sexual. In a very aggressive way.

Insane high fWHR too.

Lil Flash

Cuck
You autistic faggot. P in V is the only IOI. Is that hard to understand? You just wrote a goddamned essay over a woman glancing at you on the street. You deserve to be  depressed.

Revolution

Subhuman
I fuck the cream of the crop, but only for short-term.

Primitive animalistic sex.

Hot feminine prime pussy.

This guy got the same as I have.

He fucked 2 prison guards.
Sexual attraction must be EXTREME, since they be willing to lose their jobs, reputation, and get a criminal record just to get fucked by this scumbag.

fWHR is legit.

lono said:
All the studies on fWHR accounted for fatness, so really 2.0 is very dom depending on which measuring method since that is inconsistent in all the studies.

solidus

Coper
Yeah, it's all about raw sexual appeal. You think an old mellow looking cuckold like Gandy can hold a candle to this guy in a club?

http://************/uploads/imgur/40RhtRB.jpg

Revolution said:
@Driftwood

All women are attracted to the top % of males.

They can't all get into a relationship with these guys, so they'll just fuck them for short-term.
It's this dynamic that creates "slayers" in the first place which allows them to fuck ALOT of women.
There is a reason the sex is not evenly distributed, but accumulated at the very top.

What is sexually attractive to women is not "in the eye of the beholder".

It's actually more distinct that you think.

Types is a myth. "Emo", "pretty boy", all that crap doesn't matter for short-term.

Women are hardwired to be sexually attracted to certain men.

Jeremy Meeks is a good well-known example. A thug criminal.

When women look into this face, something "tricks" in them.

Just take a look at the comments on his facebook page. It's highly sexual. In a very aggressive way.

Insane high fWHR too.

[img=263x350]http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/article9551269.ece/alternates/w620/v3-Jeremy-Meeks.jpg[/img]
His fWHR is 1.9 measured correctly

Bottom left shows dimensions of rectangle, bottom of brow being the most used measuring points in study and full zygo width counted for. Only thing not established is top of lip from the philitrum or the other bit higher.

lono

Banned
Machiavellian said:
lono said:
All the studies on fWHR accounted for fatness, so really 2.0 is very dom depending on which measuring method since that is inconsistent in all the studies.
To me it's always seemed slightly above average. About average for slayers. I dont go around measuring narrow skulls and incels so my impression is skewed.

This is a good fWHR. solidly above 2.