• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I got amogged hard in front of girls

whiteguy

Joke
There was this high fwhr thick boned compact midfaced jacked slayer. We were all sitting and eating, i did meet him the first time and thought he was he was nice guy, laughed a lot and suddenly he grabbed me by my neck and told me I should laugh, all females on the table were looking at the ground when he did that. I asked why and didnt laugh. What should I have done at this point?

Ziggy

Banned
Kicked him in the balls and ran away like a bitch.

whiteguy

Joke
machinegun said:
you should KILL him to stablish dominance

If there was justice on the earth I should be allowed to kill him because he socially killed me without reason

Dolly Buster

Champion
You should say "Don't touch me punk" or something of that caliber of masculine wittiness.

At that point, all the other girls will realize you are the Dolph Lundgren of the table.

whiteguy

Joke
Dolly Buster said:
You should say "Don't touch me punk" or something of that caliber of masculine wittiness.

At that point, all the other girls will realize you are the Dolph Lundgren of the table.

My t levels are obvously too low. I asked "why" with a soft voice. Can someone please kill me?

Gonna inject and become a roid monster asap.

lolatmylife

Regular
whiteguy said:
Dolly Buster said:

My t levels are obvously too low. I asked "why" with a soft voice. Can someone please kill me?

Gonna inject and become a roid monster asap.

Inject asap.
I'll be joining you soon.

THE LAW

Banned
aspie. if he only grabbed your neck in a jokey way, and you didn't play along and laugh then you're not very NT. its quite common among guys who are friends, especially guys who play sport, to shove and grab each other etc. sounds like he's that kind of guy. 

i know this cause ive played football (soccer) my whole life and it's always like that once you get pals with everyone. lotsa pranks and whatnot too.

he felt comfortable enough with you to do that, so when he did it and you didnt laugh and play along, he prob thinks ur autist now.

cliffs: NT issue

asiancel

Champion
i'm imagining this scene, and i bet it's more like he was playing around with you. grabbed you by your scruff and said you should laugh aka loosen up and enjoy yourself because you were being a stonefaced aspie and it was ruining the atmosphere. the girls weren't appalled by his action, they were just embarrassed for you.