reptiles

Incel
@Surgerymax.

Is a surgery like this possible.

1585144792292.png

The surgery is.

BSSO+SARME+LEFORT 2+CCW+IMDO.

Is this surgery even possible ? would a surgeon be willing to perform a lefort 2 around the nose area?

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
@Surgerymax.

Is a surgery like this possible.

View attachment 20369

The surgery is.

BSSO+SARME+LEFORT 2+CCW+IMDO.

Is this surgery even possible ? would a surgeon be willing to perform a lefort 2 around the nose area?
Yes but it would be staged.

IMDO and a LeFort I SARPE would be done first since doing a LeFort II + LeFort I is rather unstable (although a LeFort III + LeFort I is common)

As far as would a surgeon agree to it... if they are comfortable with the procedure and have insurance which covers them doing that procedure and you are a candidate then yes they would.

reptiles

Incel
Yes but it would be staged.

IMDO and a LeFort I SARPE would be done first since doing a LeFort II + LeFort I is rather unstable (although a LeFort III + LeFort I is common)

As far as would a surgeon agree to it... if they are comfortable with the procedure and have insurance which covers them doing that procedure and you are a candidate then yes they would.

Is it possible to do purely for aesthetic reasons ????? if you aren't a candidate.

Also why would you do lefort 1 and 2 ? wouldn't lefort 2 cover the entire lefort 1 region ? so instead of getting a lefort 1 can you get lefort 2 with ccw rotation ?????

ThatsTuff

One and Only
Masculinity Crew
Is it possible to do purely for aesthetic reasons ????? if you aren't a candidate.

Also why would you do lefort 1 and 2 ? wouldn't lefort 2 cover the entire lefort 1 region ? so instead of getting a lefort 1 can you get lefort 2 with ccw rotation ?????
i will do it for 200 at my van no insurance needed

SurgerySoon

Got Custom Implants
@Surgerymax Do you think this sequence of procedures could benefit me? I mean if I REALLY wanted to just go for it to try to become as attractive as possible? Or would all of that be overkill in my case?

TheSneakyTruth

Med student-cel
Probably overkill. You can do the CCW and Lefort 1 at the same time. IMDO and BSSO achieve the same thing, you'll only need the IMDO if your jaw is extremely tiny where BSSO wasn't able to achieve the necessary advancement. BSSO and Lefort 1 are commonly performed together as a bimax surgery. Regarding the lefort 2 area, this is more easily achievable using implants, and would be better performed after the first surgery is healed to see your new facial contours.

SurgerySoon

Got Custom Implants
Probably overkill. You can do the CCW and Lefort 1 at the same time. IMDO and BSSO achieve the same thing, you'll only need the IMDO if your jaw is extremely tiny where BSSO wasn't able to achieve the necessary advancement. BSSO and Lefort 1 are commonly performed together as a bimax surgery. Regarding the lefort 2 area, this is more easily achievable using implants, and would be better performed after the first surgery is healed to see your new facial contours.
Unfortunately for me, I went ahead and jumped the gun and underwent custom midface and chin implant surgery prior to undergoing any osteotomy surgeries, but now I realize I could definitely benefit from bimax surgery, so I'm trying to decide if it's worth spending the money to undergo legit bimax surgery or if I'd be better off settling for a less dramatic (but also less invasive) result by getting paranasal/premaxillary implants.

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon

When I say a candidate - that can include a non-syndrome aesthetic candidate. The LeFort II is the least commonly performed Le Fort Midfacial Advancement by far, because central midfacial hypoplasia is rare. Many people who ask for a LeFort II are misguided and it won't give them the results they think it will. When I say many people who ask for it don't "need" it I mean they really need something else whether it be a MMA/Bimax+Facial Implants or even a Le Fort III (3).

@Surgerymax Do you think this sequence of procedures could benefit me? I mean if I REALLY wanted to just go for it to try to become as attractive as possible? Or would all of that be overkill in my case?
No. I think the liberal best option for you would be:
MMA/Bimax
Midfacial Implants
Lip Lift
Custom Jaw Angle Implants
Orbital Decompression
Lower Lid Retractions Surgery
Canthoplasty

SurgerySoon

Got Custom Implants
When I say a candidate - that can include a non-syndrome aesthetic candidate. The LeFort II is the least commonly performed Le Fort Midfacial Advancement by far, because central midfacial hypoplasia is rare. Many people who ask for a LeFort II are misguided and it won't give them the results they think it will. When I say many people who ask for it don't "need" it I mean they really need something else whether it be a MMA/Bimax+Facial Implants or even a Le Fort III (3).

No. I think the liberal best option for you would be:
MMA/Bimax
Midfacial Implants
Lip Lift
Custom Jaw Angle Implants
Orbital Decompression
Lower Lid Retractions Surgery
Canthoplasty
Thanks. Is MMA the same thing as bimax surgery? Also, if I do end up getting bimax surgery (as opposed to opting for the more conservative option of paranasal/premaxillary implants), would it basically necessitate revised midface implants that provide more projection?

SurgerySoon

Got Custom Implants
Sorrt, to meant this in my last post @Surgerymax - And I think you said before that if I opt for paranasal/premaxillary implants instead of bimax, I can probably expect to get maybe 50% of the overall aesthetic benefit I'd get from bimax?

Thanks

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
Thanks. Is MMA the same thing as bimax surgery? Also, if I do end up getting bimax surgery (as opposed to opting for the more conservative option of paranasal/premaxillary implants), would it basically necessitate revised midface implants that provide more projection?
MMA (Maxillomandibular Advancment) is bimax but bimax is not necessarily MMA. In many non-aesthetic double jaw surgery one jaw undergoes a setback and not an advancment.

I recommend revised midfacial implants that meet the borders of the LeFort I Advancement smoothly and taking advantage of the added allowable augmentation (since now "everything" moves forward)

Sorrt, to meant this in my last post @Surgerymax - And I think you said before that if I opt for paranasal/premaxillary implants instead of bimax, I can probably expect to get maybe 50% of the overall aesthetic benefit I'd get from bimax?

Thanks
It's hard for me to say that because yes it will in the nose area but it wont move the lips or "mouth" forward so it's kind of comparing two similar but also different things.

TheSneakyTruth

Med student-cel
What are the long-term outcomes like in your standard bullhorn liplift in individuals aged in their 20s and 30s? The area isn't under tension per-say, however scar widening in this area would be very obvious and not ideal.

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
What are the long-term outcomes like in your standard bullhorn liplift in individuals aged in their 20s and 30s? The area isn't under tension per-say, however scar widening in this area would be very obvious and not ideal.
In bullhorn lip lift the scar not only heals well most of the time and the scar is well hidden at the border of the nose. Are you asking about vermillion border lift?

TheSneakyTruth

Med student-cel
In bullhorn lip lift the scar not only heals well most of the time and the scar is well hidden at the border of the nose. Are you asking about vermillion border lift?
Nope, asking specifically about the bullhorn lift. I'm trying to strongly convince my girlfriend to get a more dramatic impaction and advancement from her bimax surgery, but this would definitely leave some vertical soft-tissue excess. I wanted to know if a lip lift in her mid-20s would still look good after 10-20 or more years.