I give up

I'm turning 25 very soon.

Often, I've fantasized what it would be like to date or have sex with the beautiful 8+ girls that are often posted on here. But the truth is that I could have been fine and coped with just a faithful 6 who is kind. That has not been the case as I have been rejected by every girl I've ever tried with whether in real life or online.

I imagined that I would manage to get a girlfriend in college. I imagined I would have a few girlfriends here and there, or maybe even some ONS. I imagined that one day I would get married and have kids. Instead, there has been absolutely nothing.

It truly feels like nothing could make up for what I've missed out on.

If it was possible to still land a young, decent and pretty girl there would be hope for me. But there's just not at this point.

feg

Chad
ThereIsNoHope said:
cope, none of those things work.

I was actually on klonopin once and it didn't do anything. I have a weird gene that cancels out the effect of a lot of medications.
go gay lol

mrz said:
ThereIsNoHope said:
I'm turning 25 very soon.

Often, I've fantasized what it would be like to date or have sex with the beautiful 8+ girls that are often posted on here. But the truth is that I could have been fine and coped with just a faithful 6 who is kind. That has not been the case as I have been rejected by every girl I've ever tried with whether in real life or online.

I imagined that I would manage to get a girlfriend in college. I imagined I would have a few girlfriends here and there, or maybe even some ONS. I imagined that one day I would get married and have kids. Instead, there has been absolutely nothing.

It truly feels like nothing could make up for what I've missed out on.

If it was possible to still land a young, decent and pretty girl there would be hope for me. But there's just not at this point.
false signal to slayer and pump and dump stupid sluts.
Were it so easy.