• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I give up clubbing and start becoming neurotypical

Severe Aspie

Regular
Just lol @ thinking going out alone to clubs approach women will bring you anywhere..unless you're 8+ :D and even then it will just be the hallo effect from your looks which will compensate for the fact you are usually seen as a loser

I  will join some clubs at university, sports dancing etc.. and a club where I support exchange students who come to my german university.

On thursday I have to pick up this erasmus-exchange student girl from the airport. To the americans who dont know what erasmus is, its an exchange programme of european universities. people go abroad for half a year or a year and party.

I will report if socializing and acting neurotypical helped me. and if it did, I will encourage you to do the same

Severe Aspie

Regular
its hard as fuck though.. socializing and gaining status within a group because i am aspie

its hard as fuck though.. socializing and gaining status within a group because i am aspie