I get nervous interacting with uglynormalfag

Patrick Star

Coper
He's a big strong important American with a rich Jewish family. He must live in a huge house in an upper class neighbourhood in New York City. I legit couldn't imagine sitting at his gold plated dinner table having a super formal dinner with his super important and valuable doctor parents. They are probably snobby and have impeccable eating manners, whilst I'm used to eating junk food with my fingers alone in my room every night. I truly wonder how they would look down to a worthless cretin like me from an unremarkable, poor, dysfunctional family from an irrelevant country.

Narrator

Normie
Rotters
I legit get PANIC ATTACKS every time I see his post

Patrick Star

Coper
Narrator said:
I legit get PANIC ATTACKS every time I see his post
I pass out from the insane anxiety knowing a super important human like him MIGHT have read my lame and low quality post.

Grotesque

Gigachad
Jews don't look down on you, you only exist for their material gain.

Patrick Star

Coper
Shrek said:
UNF or his parents probably have Donald Trump on speed dial through connections that only a powerful rich Jewish family could make.

Basic networking for him = casual Sunday afternoon phone call with the president
Networking for me = speaking for 10 seconds to McDonald's recruitment officer for potential janitor jobs available in 2021