freiza

Zzz
Fml. Girls like me and like my personality irl and on dates but I'm just not sexy enough. I got laid in the past when my body and skin were better but now I just dont have enough sex appeal for them. I guess it's better than being creepy but not by much.
If ur gonna invite them to mini golf and not back to ur apartment that's gonna happen alot my dude.

Slayers and Chad's arent inviting women ever to mini golf. She already put u in the nice guy box once u agreed to mini golf.

poontang

I'm runnin' this monkey-farm now, Frankenstein!
Shitposters
If ur gonna invite them to mini golf and not back to ur apartment that's gonna happen alot my dude.

Slayers and Chad's arent inviting women ever to mini golf. She already put u in the nice guy box once u agreed to mini golf.
bro. mini golf is super sensual if you play it my way

New Poster

Arranging a 3-way w/ Greta Thunberg + Naomi Seibt

There's nothing wrong with doing something wholesome, but you need to escalate at some point.

freiza

Zzz
bro. mini golf is super sensual if you play it my way
I know the whole get behind her and try to swing with her, lol still cope

Always remember to put in less effort than the guy u think has put the least effort into fuxking her. Rule number 1

poontang

I'm runnin' this monkey-farm now, Frankenstein!
Shitposters
I know the whole get behind her and try to swing with her, lol still cope

Always remember to put in less effort than the guy u think has put the least effort into fuxking her. Rule number 1
Swing with her?

The fuck is that gay shit?

I mean anal

freiza

Zzz
There's nothing wrong with doing something wholesome, but you need to escalate at some point.
Save that for after sex.

There r only 2 type of girls on dating apps. One that swipe to fuck u and ones that swipe for attention.
If u invite her to ur place and she says shell meet somewhere outside for safety reasons that's a good reason. But other than that ur goal should only be to invite her back to ur place/coffee shop nearest to ur place/bar nearest to ur place

All these date having niggas r hilarious. Why? Bc u dont have to do all this. Once she has chosen u she will fuxk u regardless. Stop doing all this cringe, muh muh wholesome activity. Save that for when uve fucked her multiple times and shes part of ur rotation and u actually enjoy her company

Bdf4030

Chad
I didn't mention... I got mogged so hard on our date. We ended up going to a bar instead and we went outside so she could smoke (turn off) some fucking 6'3 ripped guy without his shirt on came jogging by us. I seen her checking him out low key he was an insanely gl guy. Just Brutal

UglyNormalFag

had 39 lays in 2 days (gigachad)
Save that for after sex.

There r only 2 type of girls on dating apps. One that swipe to fuck u and ones that swipe for attention.
If u invite her to ur place and she says shell meet somewhere outside for safety reasons that's a good reason. But other than that ur goal should only be to invite her back to ur place/coffee shop nearest to ur place/bar nearest to ur place

All these date having niggas r hilarious. Why? Bc u dont have to do all this. Once she has chosen u she will fuxk u regardless. Stop doing all this cringe, muh muh wholesome activity. Save that for when uve fucked her multiple times and shes part of ur rotation and u actually enjoy her company
This, you get it

New Poster

Arranging a 3-way w/ Greta Thunberg + Naomi Seibt
Save that for after sex.

Well mistake #1 is using dating apps. But if she's willing to meet you out that's all you need. You just need to get off the app and into irl. Saying she has to come to your place just makes it harder to meet -- particularly if you're trying to date older women like bdf.

Lol at "once she has chosen u she will fuxk." She chooses in the moment when you're irl. She's not going to choose to fuck you off of a pic on a phone. That's why tinder is so much harder than irl. No one wants to commit to anything before they actually meet you, and if you try to say "hey, you HAVE to fuck me, if you come out" you make it even worse.

Bdf4030

Chad
Not going on any more dates till I'm 12% bf and I have my skin in check

imposter

5ft3, 110 lbs
HQNP
print undisputed's posts and try to internalize the mindset

Shameless

Lookism God
Shitposters
When you don't feel like playing with a cat.

That's racism.

Bdf4030

Chad
What about the girl you just met? Not meeting again?
I was talking to her a little bit after but I think shes the type that meets up with alot of guys and I dont like that idk. I just deleted tinder and stopped talking to all the girls I got numbers from.. just want to work on myself before I put myself out there again

SebastianMM

@BEBE is my forum-oneitis
Truecels
At least they want to be your friend.
Everytime I make eye contact with a girl, she spazzes out like she's having a seizure.

I was talking to her a little bit after but I think shes the type that meets up with alot of guys and I dont like that idk. I just deleted tinder and stopped talking to all the girls I got numbers from.. just want to work on myself before I put myself out there again
If you wanne gain points get low bf and train your neck. I legit gain atleast 1.5 points

Yeah I'm on a 3 day a week full body routine... just work out with dbs at home. I'll look into training neck I need it
A thick lean neck halos your face insanely hard you don't wanne know just put a plate on your head while laying on a bench and do neckcurls