I genuinely think women are the root of ALL evil

Defeat

Gigachad
There intentions, desperate need for validation/ attention etc

They are the forbidden fruit, I actually see why muslim women have to cover their entire faces/ bodies and why they get acid faced if they sloot around

Males in the animal kingdon have been killing eachtother for women since the jurrassic period. Its no different in humans but now the amazing thing is happening femanism which is giving women more rights/ freedom and power over men which is insane when you think of the history of women and females in the animal kingdom. Its self sabotage of the highest degree

This would NEVER happen if the average man had human testostoserone levels. Imagine a human environment with limited food supply / resources and you would quickly see the women take back their genetic role in society

DiamondNips

Banned
Women are a force of nature. Men are the ones using them wrong causing all the problems.

Nuclear can be used to make bombs or power cities.

Same thing.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
There is a difference between animals and humans. Animals are fully dependent on their environment which they cannot manipulate with, whereas humans can actually create such environment (culture) and set certain rules. Leading elites (= males) are responsible for the situation as it is, not women. Women just adapt to the environment and don't care about anything else (about good or bad, they only start caring once their children are in danger or once their limited reproductive ability is threatened).

Reflex

Lookism God
WHO ATE THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT IN ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS

PLEASE TELL ME

Defeat

Gigachad
JustTheWayYouAre said:
There is a difference between animals and humans. Animals are fully dependent on their environment which they cannot manipulate with, whereas humans can actually create such environment (culture) and set certain rules. Leading elites (= males) are responsible for the situation as it is, not women. Women just adapt to the environment and don't care about anything else (about good or bad, they only start caring once their children are in danger or once their limited reproductive ability is threatened).
humans are more dependant on their environment than most animals

Defeat

Gigachad
Narrator said:
Even earthquakes? Volcanoes?  :ugh:
they are not evil they are natural form of population control and biodiversity

Goiear

Chad
Defeat said:
Narrator said:
Even earthquakes? Volcanoes?  :ugh:
they are not evil they are natural form of population control and biodiversity
earthquakes and volcanoes are naturals forms of population control?

:what:

Colez_II

Normie
i can tell you right now that the evil thoughts i have have nothing to do with women and everything to do with being a little CUNT

Defeat

Gigachad
Colez_II said:
i can tell you right now that the evil thoughts i have have nothing to do with women and everything to do with being a little CUNT
becasue you cant get laid boyo

lookz

Chad
Defeat said:

They are the forbidden fruit, I actually see why muslim women have to cover their entire faces/ bodies and why they get acid faced if they sloot around

Males in the animal kingdon have been killing eachtother for women since the jurrassic period. Its no different in humans but now the amazing thing is happening femanism which is giving women more rights/ freedom and power over men which is insane when you think of the history of women and females in the animal kingdom. Its self sabotage of the highest degree

This would NEVER happen if the average man had human testostoserone levels. Imagine a human environment with limited food supply / resources and you would quickly see the women take back their genetic role in society
so your ideal society would be one where men kill eachother to the benefit of women? (killed means all the shitty cuck genes out of the gene pool)?

i hope you do realize you would long be gone if such was the case

Defeat

Gigachad
lookz said:
Defeat said:

so your ideal society would be one where men kill eachother to the benefit of women? (killed means all the shitty cuck genes out of the gene pool)?

i hope you do realize you would long be gone if such was the case
we are the only species not evolving, yes its better to be mogged once and die than get mogged billions of times in a lifetime

plus genetics would become much stronger and you would get much less deformed people and higher resistance to virus/ disease there will always be subhumans just the curve would shift up and the differences between the very top and very bottom would be shortened

also better quality men would in turn kill off ugly women. we need to become more primitive yet society is trying to do the opposite

look at domesticated dogs vs wild dogs. just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL