• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I fucking hate when people use snapchat. anyone else?!

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
it makes me paranoid as fuk. every time someone picks up their phone and opens snapchat, I get nervous thinking I might end up in a picture or video. there have been many times where someone is taking pics of another guy and I just had to stand behind him/next to him and end up in the picture/video myself. if someone on purpose takes a picture/video of me, I grab their phone and delete it or throw their phone away

:jrage:
:steaming:

there are many reasons why I despise snapchat and this is one of them. you never know when you will end up in a picture/video without wanting it. it's so stressful and anxiety-inducing. I get so paranoid. I hope the creators of snapchat get brutally murdered

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
:cage2: 

i dont give a fuk if im in videos. 1 time on the train some guy sitting down was using yubo and i was like standing up behind him and i was on the camera, he had a lot of indian viewers in the room i didnt care but it was just funny to see some low inhib shitskin using yubo live rooms in public :cage:

Sand

Banned
Dont worry, NT people edit out subhumans in snaps.

And you wont grab their phone or do shit you high inhib manlet larper.
[img=600x600]

ayylmao

Mоderator
yea i wish it was still 2011 tbh, almost nobody had smartphones.. people would carry digital cameras with them in case they had to take a picture lmao. now with the internet and all those ppl constantly using their phones you could become a meme anytime and never know about it. my friends used to take pics of subhumans and share it in whatsapp groups

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
Sand said:
And you wont grab their phone or do shit you high inhib manlet larper

:coping:
cringe at this little projecting shitskin cuck. of course I take their phones and throw it away, you little bitch. you think I am a high inhib shitskin down syndrome subhuman virgin like you?
:fingerwave:
of course not. if you try taking pics/videos of me, I'd pick up your phone and rape your mother with it. kill yourself, you coping delusional paki subhuman shitskin tranny

qazz

Regular
undisputed said:
Sand said:
And you wont grab their phone or do shit you high inhib manlet larper

cringe at this little projecting shitskin cuck. of course I take their phones and throw it away, you little bitch. you think I am a high inhib shitskin down syndrome subhuman virgin like you?
:fingerwave:
of course not. if you try taking pics/videos of me, I'd pick up your phone and rape your mother with it. kill yourself, you coping delusional paki subhuman shitskin tranny

you may not slay irl but you sure slay normalfags on this shithole. you go boyo.

REPPED.

:situation:

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
I hate snapchat.
So much.

Delete it if you have it.

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
Blackpill Scholar said:
undisputed said:
if someone on purpose takes a picture/video of me, I grab their phone and delete it or throw their phone away

Literally never happened.

do you have any proof, you high inhib subhuman? of course not. just because you're an absolute pussy that would be too scared to do something like that doesn't mean everyone is, you fucking idiot
I can only imagine how much of an anxiety-ridden high inhib victim of bullying you are
:goodfellas:
:niro:
keep sucking @"Crisick" dick while he ignores you and is too busy fucking girls, you autistic friendless depressed virgin. committing suicide is the best you can do

Sand

Banned
undisputed said:
Blackpill Scholar said:

do you have any proof, you high inhib subhuman? of course not. just because you're an absolute pussy that would be too scared to do something like that doesn't mean everyone is, you fucking idiot
I can only imagine how much of an anxiety-ridden high inhib victim of bullying you are
keep sucking @"Crisick" dick while he ignores you and is too busy fucking girls, you autistic friendless depressed virgin. committing suicide is the best you can do

undisputed said:
it makes me paranoid as fuk. every time someone picks up their phone and opens snapchat, I get nervous thinking I might end up in a picture or video. there have been many times where someone is taking pics of another guy and I just had to stand behind him/next to him and end up in the picture/video myself. if someone on purpose takes a picture/video of me, I grab their phone and delete it or throw their phone away

:jrage:
:steaming:

there are many reasons why I despise snapchat and this is one of them. you never know when you will end up in a picture/video without wanting it. it's so stressful and anxiety-inducing. I get so paranoid. I hope the creators of snapchat get brutally murdered

i hate being in pics

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
Souvlaki said:
I hate snapchat but not for that reason tbh

I said there are many reasons why I hate snapchat and that is one of the reasons. learn to read, idiot

Astra

yes. i hate normies and their normie social media apps. snapchat, instagram, facebook. its all gay jewish-owned media and it literally fucks up ur brain

undisputed said:
Blackpill Scholar said:

:goodfellas:
:niro:

Negative, bitch.

I know for a fact you wouldn't dare touch somebody's phone because you're a manlet, framecel, skinny skullcel. This is what would happen to you if you did.

I wouldn't need to touch somebody's phone because there's 99.99% chance that I mog them to death.

Keep defending your boyfriend Crisick like a slave dog you are. I talk shit to a lot of people, but I don't see you defending them. It just shows how much you love to suck Crisick's sub 6 inch dick. He finally found a recessed mouth whose throat he can reach.

Bingerino

Regular
Girls in my classes used to take a picture of me while i was in class and sent it to other girls. 9/10 times i did find out bcs one of them snitched it to me lol