• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate I fucked the 14 year old virgin and coomed inside her

the mole

Renaissance Man
Rotters
:situation:
Slayer.

Side note, why do all the girls look so old for their age? Maybe it's just the Latino pheno in general, idk.
you're exposing yourself as a turbo deathnic that's never seen a white woman irl

pathetic

yes "latinas" are basically white, cope homo

the mole

Renaissance Man
Rotters
Lol, it's the same story everytime. This Latino dude slaying girls younger than him, older than him, same age as him.

Meanwhile, you have niggers and white nationalists on here coping about what they think women want, yet none of these guys can post slays or a picture of their subhuman face lol.

@Andy Bernard @Legit Theory @SonOfTyrone
latin america is easy mode

his parents are narcos, my parents are middle class liberal tards that have deliberately fucked me in life

not even close to a similar situation, you think I could get away with fucking 14 year olds in america you're a retard

Scammer

Dark-Triad
Shitposters
Lol, it's the same story everytime. This Latino dude slaying girls younger than him, older than him, same age as him.

Meanwhile, you have niggers and white nationalists on here coping about what they think women want, yet none of these guys can post slays or a picture of their subhuman face lol.

While everyone here is busy insulting each other and writing essays on how to attract women some drug addicted chad is fucking women everyday and showing off

Andy Bernard

Champion

Imagine caring about validation from strangers online

And good for OP that he gets slays. Idk why you even tagged me in this as if I ever reply to threads about this shit

ClannadXymoth

Rotter
Imagine caring about validation from strangers online

And good for OP that he gets slays. Idk why you even tagged me in this as if I ever reply to threads about this shit
My bad, I'll only tag you in nigger posts from now on.

Edit: oh, and a lot of people as literally 90% who ascends or has some sort of success with women on here post their results, typically.