Sean

Banned
and she still wanted to fuck one more time before i left

i remember cecilia was just as horny. she told me she wanted to sex next to be "mas rico" and that lady was horny as fuck.

she always used this baby voice with me and she didnt speak english so her son had to translate. but anyways, this lady would yell at her son if he was acting up, and that voice was her normal voice but she used this baby type voice with me. i learned a lot from dating that woman that mexican women are submissive to their men. 

i liked that about mexican women. but yeah, there were girls in the past that were almost that horny. i fucked cecilia parked by an office complex parking lot, and she had her legs spread from one window to the other while i was fucking her lolololol in my back seat. we tried fucking at an industrial complex parking lot before that but there were too many cars driving by even though it was night time so we got uncomfortable and moved to the office complex parking lot but she already sucked my dick and we were already fucking in the backseat before we decided to go somewhere else.

Sean

Banned
uglydeathcel said:
She's tired of bbc's 
she was looking for smaller cocks
i AM on the shorter side but i had a bunch of girls that slept with me a bunch of times and when everything was going well they said they like having sex with me

Tyger

Banned
Anything bigger than 4.5 inches is primitive.

Sean

Banned
Tyger said:
the thing though is that dick size REALLY doesn't matter

what really matters is if you can get hard. the older you get, sometimes your dick doesnt stay hard

thats the most important thing

before i got married i dated a girl named selena. she said im great in bed and always wanted to fuck. she was mexican too. back then i had rock hard erections. had no problems getting it up.

diegobarrueco

Banned
Sean said:
and she still wanted to fuck one more time before i left

i remember cecilia was just as horny. she told me she wanted to sex next to be "mas rico" and that lady was horny as fuck.

she always used this baby voice with me and she didnt speak english so her son had to translate. but anyways, this lady would yell at her son if he was acting up, and that voice was her normal voice but she used this baby type voice with me. i learned a lot from dating that woman that mexican women are submissive to their men. 

i liked that about mexican women. but yeah, there were girls in the past that were almost that horny. i fucked cecilia parked by an office complex parking lot, and she had her legs spread from one window to the other while i was fucking her lolololol in my back seat. we tried fucking at an industrial complex parking lot before that but there were too many cars driving by even though it was night time so we got uncomfortable and moved to the office complex parking lot but she already sucked my dick and we were already fucking in the backseat before we decided to go somewhere else.
negged

Aparat

Normie
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]"she always used this baby voice with me and she didnt speak english so her son had to translate."[/font]
Still can't believe that you guys are ignoring that. That kid will probably remember those weird conversations he had to translate for this spoon collector for the rest of his life.

Sean said:
Tyger said:

what really matters is if you can get hard. the older you get, sometimes your dick doesnt stay hard

before i got married i dated a girl named selena. she said im great in bed and always wanted to fuck. she was mexican too. back then i had rock hard erections. had no problems getting it up.
Repped.

Sean

Banned
the average depth of a vagina is about 4 inches - those massive whangers are NOT doing much - real men with big dicks complain that they cannot get full sex satisfaction as the basically can NEVER go balls deep into a woman...they cannot even get sucked off properly...most girls only orgasm through stimulation of the clit...and that doesnt even depend upon dick size ...you should easily be able to make a girl cum without even dicking her

Tyger

Banned
Sean said:
the average depth of a vagina is about 4 inches - those massive whangers are NOT doing much - real men with big dicks complain that they cannot get full sex satisfaction as the basically can NEVER go balls deep into a woman...they cannot even get sucked off properly...most girls only orgasm through stimulation of the clit...and that doesnt even depend upon dick size ...you should easily be able to make a girl cum without even dicking her
Repped.

Gangnamstyle

Coper
Sean said:
Tyger said:

Faggot. Of course it's crucial to get hard to have good sex, but with a small johnson you're stuck with the most basic sex positions as the size doesn't allow for the many ones existing, and that makes sex boring over time.

Sean

Banned
Gangnamstyle said:
Sean said:

Faggot. Of course it's crucial to get hard to have good sex, but with a small johnson you're stuck with the most basic sex positions as the size doesn't allow for the many ones existing, and that makes sex boring over time.
stfu virgin

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Sean said:
Gangnamstyle said:
stfu virgin
good to hear from you

you are a normal, ordinary asian guy with maybe a couple of decent features and can succeed well with attractive women

something that most people here havent succeeded with, including me

Brutus

King of Chads
MasterFaggot said:
Sean said:
stfu virgin
good to hear from you

you are a normal, ordinary asian guy with maybe a couple of decent features and can succeed well with attractive women

this

animus is  aesthetically "ugly"  but his FWHR and skull bone mass make up for it. 

He legitimately has sex appeal.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Brutus said:
MasterFaggot said:
good to hear from you

this

animus is  aesthetically "ugly"  but his FWHR and skull bone mass make up for it. 

He legitimately has sex appeal.
i dont think his fwhr is that high but i havent measured

it should be just slightly above average or anything. usually fairly compact midfaces and fairly long midfaces like mine can just be eyeballed and you can roughly see where its at

// Infolinks