I found the perfect female body

Reflex

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,370
Reputation
22


FUARRRRher face is nice too



just the right everything, i want to rape her and marvel at her
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,179
Reputation
21
:glasses:

Fuark anne frank really pubertymaxed during her stay in ausschwitz
 

Santeria

Normie
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
1,257
Reputation
2
tits not big enough and i'd bet my last dollar her ass isnt either
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,891
Reputation
3,657
Love that hip/waist ratio but I'd like slightly bigger tits. But yeah, foreplay with that girl and her skintone would turn me on immensely
 

kibo

Chad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,834
Reputation
1
UglyNormalFag said:
Love that hip/waist ratio but I'd like slightly bigger tits. But yeah, foreplay with that girl and her skintone would turn me on immensely

ask her out  :giggle:
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,891
Reputation
3,657
kibo said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Love that hip/waist ratio but I'd like slightly bigger tits. But yeah, foreplay with that girl and her skintone would turn me on immensely

ask her out  :giggle:

For real. Brings us back to the days when SR was contemplating asking out his model crush. 
This chick 

 

Reflex

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,370
Reputation
22
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Hate to say it but infraorbital rims...

you sure its not just the angle of the pic?
 

kibo

Chad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,834
Reputation
1
UglyNormalFag said:
kibo said:
ask her out  :giggle:

For real. Brings us back to the days when SR was contemplating asking out his model crush. 
This chick 


looks like his phenotype.
But i dont like his autism though.In every single thread his stupid pics being discussed.I cant stand that bullshit
 

Reflex

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,370
Reputation
22
UglyNormalFag said:
For real. Brings us back to the days when SR was contemplating asking out his model crush. 
This chick 

lol shes gross
his ex was a legit 8
 
Top