• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I found a way to cure midfacial hyplosia

MSE is wonder for lateral cheek bone movement it's like sarpe just a billion times better apperntly it could even simulate a lefort 3 laterally
is MSE comparable to a Lefort I? Also is it possible to pair a MSE with a IMDO or a BSSO?

reptiles

Machine
is MSE comparable to a Lefort I? Also is it possible to pair a MSE with a IMDO or a BSSO?

MSE is different from lefort mse will expand the face externally or outwardly, lefort does it anteriololy both are good depending on the context also yeah imdo bsso and mse can all be done at once i think the risks are high though and to do bsso after imdo would need a years down time

MSE is different from lefort mse will expand the face externally or outwardly, lefort does it anteriololy both are good depending on the context also yeah imdo bsso and mse can all be done at once i think the risks are high though and to do bsso after imdo would need a years down time
why would u do BSSO after IMDO if your jaw is already grown from BSSO?

I'm gonna ask my dentist if I can get MSE, and then BSSO to match my maxilla. Then sneak in with genioplasty if I can.

reptiles

Machine
why would u do BSSO after IMDO if your jaw is already grown from BSSO?

I'm gonna ask my dentist if I can get MSE, and then BSSO to match my maxilla. Then sneak in with genioplasty if I can.

You usually go for IMDO first because jaw distractors is creating new bone bsso just uses what's already there your not really pushing your potential to the fluuest is what i'm saying

You usually go for IMDO first because jaw distractors is creating new bone bsso just uses what's already there your not really pushing your potential to the fluuest is what i'm saying
How are u gonna find someone that does IMDO and MSE at the same time tho

Paul cooceoncig might be willing to try i know andrechev offers mse and bsso so you could try him or you could get the 2 installed seperately by 2 different surgeons
That's so much fucking work and Paul is in Australia, so I gotta fly all the way to fucking australia as a subhuman