I found a way to cure midfacial hyplosia

reptiles

Machine
1613610711158.png

1613611581790.png

1 Just get jaw distractors hook it up to the bottom point of your alar base up to the infra orbital. Then screw this in place with titanium sealed plates, wait 1 day and then turn your jaw distractor 1mm do this until you get to your desired results tbqh. I don't know why this isn't mainstream this could legit turn subhumans into male models at least when it came to maxilla at the very least.

@PrestonYnot
@ice
@averyfriendlydoctor
@Surgerymax

Last edited:

Hanaa

Joke
Autists
I'm getting MSE in april. The ortho said it could improve the maxilla and the cheekbones

ClannadXymoth

Regular
What if you nose isnt caved in. You'd need the nasal area left out of the osteotomy. In fact, most people with midface hypoplasia don't have caved in nose unless they're syndromic

reptiles

Machine
What if you nose isnt caved in. You'd need the nasal area left out of the osteotomy. In fact, most people with midface hypoplasia don't have caved in nose unless they're syndromic

If your nose isn't like caved in then a simple lefort 1 with implants should do

PrestonYnot

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Bro u need To title ur threads better I for a moment thought u discovered something urself

nonchaditsover

Regular
Good question you do either msdo or horizontal chin lengthening @Surgerymax alluded to this
horizontal chin lengthening won't widen the mandible though. Imagining if your cheekbones grow laterally... the entire mandible would have to move laterally as well in both directions
the chin in this case doesn't do that at least with the design procedure im thinking of

reptiles

Machine
horizontal chin lengthening won't widen the mandible though. Imagining if your cheekbones grow laterally... the entire mandible would have to move laterally as well in both directions
the chin in this case doesn't do that at least with the design procedure im thinking of

Your right actually know that i think about it horizental chin lengthening with either bsso or lateral distraction osteogensis i know some dude who offers it for i shit you not 12 k usd

nonchaditsover

Regular
Your right actually know that i think about it horizental chin lengthening with either bsso or lateral distraction osteogensis i know some dude who offers it for i shit you not 12 k usd
Money isn’t an issue for me if quality is guaranteed and I can see previous candidates

reptiles

Machine
Looks good but I’d have to go in for a consult and pictures that they don’t put on their website. That’s where you’ll find ALL of their previous procedures

Sounds legit could you report back your results if you do go through with it ?

RMeth

Joke
IMDO

View attachment 192369

View attachment 192372

1 Just get jaw distractors hook it up to the bottom point of your alar base up to the infra orbital. Then screw this in place with titanium sealed plates, wait 1 day and then turn your jaw distractor 1mm do this until you get to your desired results tbqh. I don't know why this isn't mainstream this could legit turn subhumans into male models at least when it came to maxilla at the very least.

@PrestonYnot
@ice
@averyfriendlydoctor
@Surgerymax
there is a guy who got surgery to fix his midface via Distraction.

@reptiles