I found a very redpilled subreddit - r/foreveralone

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Yeah, you should not have a child unless you also have enough money saved up in case they need major cosmetic surgery to be good looking. Bring a child into the world for selfish reasons without even caring what kind of quality of life they will have.

BlueBalls

Chad
Lmao which lookism user is this: 
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] I just need to vent, because I'm a pathetic headbanging incel loser..[/font]

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Amnesia said:
Yeah and they hate

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen

But with good reason, the women who call themselves FA are girls who have banged plenty but think they are FA simply cause they cant ever get a Chad to commit. Just lol
The only reason that a woman can EVER be unhappy is by being intelligent enough to see that she is just a bag of meat meant to make more bags of meat. 

Even these FA women literally talk about rejecting their looksmatches. They deserve acid facing .

FireHaze

Gigachad
Amnesia said:
Yeah and they hate

But with good reason, the women who call themselves FA are girls who have banged plenty but think they are FA simply cause they cant ever get a Chad to commit. Just lol
I can imagine one of those cunts sitting on a train one her phone on that subreddit complaiing about how she's forever alone while ignoring the 5 guys looking at her with hopes of getting in her pants.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
FireHaze said:
Amnesia said:
Yeah and they hate

I can imagine one of those cunts sitting on a train one her phone on that subreddit complaiing about how she's forever alone while ignoring the 5 guys looking at her with hopes of getting in her pants.
They think being an ugly woman is worse than an ugly male, they think that it's easier for men in the dating world than women, they openly admit that they get attention but its just "not from guys they consider a feasible match."  

I swear, if you took a woman and made her be an average looking guy for a week it'd be suicide.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Amnesia said:
FireHaze said:
They think being an ugly woman is worse than an ugly male, they think that it's easier for men in the dating world than women, they openly admit that they get attention but its just "not from guys they consider a feasible match."  

I swear, if you took a woman and made her be an average looking guy for a week it'd be suicide.